Not meant to be

Lifeline Hospital - Goa

Bhavya's POV(13th January 2018)

I've never thought that today will end like this Lohri is a festival of celebration and joy but now all I can see near me is sorrow and misery. Nobody would have thought this would happen to our Shivaay Bhaiya whom we love so much. It happened when we all are celebrating Lohri and all of sudden Shivaay Bhaiya fainted doctor told us that someone gave him poison in the laddoo and they are trying to find the antidote of it.

Annika Bhabhi and Pinki aunty is crying since then everyone is trying to console her but it is of no use as they love bhaiya too much. Everyone is near operation theatre Me, Omkara Bhaiya, Pinky aunty, Shakti uncle, dadi, Saumya, Rudra one minute Rudra is not here so where is Rudra? I should look for him.

I started walking through the corridor and turn left to the prayer room, there he is outside the prayer room sitting on the floor crying badly.

"Rudra!" I called him but he didn't reply

"Rudra" this time I kept my hand on his shoulder and he turned

"Huh?" He asked daze

"What are you doing here? Come on let's go, everyone is there" I said

"No I don't want to go there" He retorted like a petulant child

"Rudra don't be like this everyone needs us its, not the time to behave like this," I said I don't know why he always has to behave like a child yes sometimes I find it cute but there are a time and place to behave like this.     

"I said am not going there," He said stubbornly

"Rudra see..." but before I could complete I found a hand holding plastic cup in front of my vision towards rudy I looked up and saw Saumya.

"Black coffee?" She asked Rudra

"No no Rudra doesn't.." but before I could I tell her that Rudra doesn't like black coffee I saw Rudra taking it and he gave a faint smile to Saumya I don't know but I felt a pang of envy in my heart

"You are not coming?" She asked sweetly like she is talking to a child well Rudra is like a child sometimes I thought

"No, "Rudra said in irritation

"Rudra that's not the way!" I tried to chide him but again got interrupted

"So can I sit with you?" She asked and he nodded she got situated on his right side while I am standing right there on his left

I was looking at them noticing the minor changes in Rudra behaviour he is looking more relaxed now I wonder why I never found him that way with me.

I saw her taking her handkerchief and gesturing him to wipe his tears and he obeyed.

"Will he be alright?" He asked her about Shivaay Bhaiya and again I felt jealous that he didn't ask me that.

"Of course he'll be after all he is your superman and he can never leave you he knows you'll cry so loud that even god will become deaf you crybaby" She teased him making him smile broadly

"Oh please I don't cry anymore!" He argued

"Oh yeah? first, wipe that tear from your right eye" She retorted and Rudy wipe it but nothing was there and she started laughing

"Sumo!" He yelled and smiled and I smiled too

"Achha tell me if he'll be ok then you'll sing your brother's favourite song for him again?" He asked and she pretended to think.

"hmm.. on one condition," She said

"What?"

"You'll play the guitar?" she asked playfully

"Deal" He asserted

"Deal" She repeated

Then all of a sudden Rudra kept his head on Saumya's shoulder and I felt so jealous and I realised that I am standing in the same position right there but they not even noticing me as if they both are in their own little world just like Shivaay Bhaiya and Annika Bhabhi.

What are you even thinking Bhavya? What's wrong with you? I should check up on everyone I turned and started to go when I found Omkara Bhaiya few steps ahead and I walked towards him.

"Sach me dhal jaate hai kisse, dil se dohrane ke baad, Ishq par hoga yakeen Ishq ho jaane ke baad." He said looking ahead towards Rudra and saumya and I looked at him confused.

"Huh? Oh no no she was just consoling Rudra" I tried to defend.

"You know Bhavya I think this is the right time I should tell you the truth about Saumya and Rudra," He said turning towards me I wonder what truth he was talking about they are just best friends right?

That's it for now

It's my first time so pardon me for any mistakes😊

So tell me should continue this or not?

Will be waiting for your reviews ❤️