Epilogue

The year 2020
Oberoi Mansion
Rudra's POV

I am rummaging through my cupboard for the important file of my gym... no its not what you are thinking I don't go to the gym I mean i do but not for what you guys are thinking ..now Rudra Singh Oberoi is owner of the gym and not only one but four gyms in Mumbai ahh finally got that blue file I looked into it and clicked some pictures sending it to my manager. When I was putting it back my eyes caught something the letter from my ex-fiance Bhavya and on an impulse, I took it from the cupboard and opened it again actually after the first time I never read it again. I still remember I was so angry that day I felt cheated, betrayed by my own brother and furious on Saumya I blamed her for all of it exactly what I did before when my engagement was called off with dad's business ally about 3 and half years ago.

I can never forgive myself for what I did every fucking time to my sumo damn I was so selfish and insensitive towards her and I promised to myself that I will make it up to her my entire life. When Bhavya left me I was furious on her too I thought she took a wrong decision by leaving me but now I get it why she did what she did and I am thankful for that. She understood what even I couldn't understand that time she stopped me making the biggest mistake of my life otherwise in my ignorance towards my feelings I could've ruined three lives. Now when I see it I thank god and obviously her that she left.

Its been two years and lots of things changed in this span of time. The biggest change is I am married yes Rudra Singh Oberoi or should I say Crybaby Singh Oberoi is married to his Sumo Wrestler and its been 4 blissful months of married life also now I run gyms in all over the Mumbai as I mentioned before well it was Sumo's idea. When about a year or so ago I was confused about what to do with my life and degree, obviously dad wanted me to join the business and I have no interest in that. So Sumo came up with this idea because I am a gym freak and love my dumbbells like my own family members so why not I start a gym of my own and voila rest is history.

More things changed in these two years now Annika Babhi is about 6 months Pregnant also she owned an event management company. Shivaay Bhaiya is eagerly waiting for the arrival of their first child, pampering bhabhi & fulfilling her every demand while handling her mood swings.

Our very own Chulbul Bhabhi has completed her school studies and wanted to learn fashion designing so pursuing that in Mumbai Fashion Institute and my wife, My Saumya well on Shivaay Bhaiya's request she joined the Oberoi Industries and now she is Vice President of it and yes on her own capabilities proud husband I am.

"Rudra...Rudra... Dumbbell Singh Oberoi!!" I heard someone yelling my name from the top of her voice and of course, she is none other than Mrs Saumya Rudra Singh Oberoi talk of the angel and the angel is here but hey why is she yelling? Her hands on her hips, her nose is a dark shade of pink because of all the yelling and I want to kiss that cute little nose well who's stopping me.

I have all the rights so I did exactly that.. kissing her nose and she looked at me with wide eyes stunned.. taking the advantage of that I wound my hands around her waist pulling her towards me so that her bosoms collide with my chest oh I love the feel. Now looking down at her I asked her sweetly "Why my baby is angry?"

"Don't you dare baby me and don't try to be cute Rudra" she said still angry I don't know about what

"I am not trying I am cute," I said smirking

"what is this?" she asked putting her hand forward

"your hand?" I said confused in return she glared at me... oh uh wrong timing Oberoi

"oh really Rudra thanks for telling me," she said sarcastically in her sugar-coated smile but the next moment her glare is back "I was talking about this mess duffer..look at what you have done to my room," she said annoyed but I interrupted "excuse me this is my room too"