Part 10 - I love love you

(edited)

The next morning Hoseok went out shopping with his mom. He told Jinnie he was helping his mom buy fresh food. When in reality, he was going ring shopping for her. As he and his mom was walking, he sparked up a conversation.

"How am I gonna ask her mom?" He asked nervously.

Mrs. Jung thought for a while. "Let's go out for a family dinner tonight, me, your dad, you, Jinnie, you sister and the twins. You can propose to her after eating." His mom smiled. Hoseok's eyes lit up.

"Yes! That's a great idea, thank you mom!" Hoseok exclaimed and he hugged her. The two turned into the store, Hoseok stared at all the rings in awe. One in particular caught his eye.

It had the words 'Always And Forever'  inscribed on the inside

It had the words 'Always And Forever'  inscribed on the inside. He walked over to the cashier and asked him for it. The cashier brought it back out for him.

"Can you add a little more inscription onto that?" he asked the cashier nodded. In the end, Hoseok and his mom walked out the store, the ring in its box in his back pocket, the inscription now reading 'always and forever, Hoseok and Jinnie ♡'

The two finally got home, not forgetting to grab a few fruits and veg on the way, so they didn't look suspicious. Hoseok walked over to you and interlocked your hands together, pecking your lips.

"Jinnie, I'm gonna ask my sister if you can borrow some of her clothes for tonight" He said.

"why?" you asked, curiously.

"We're going out on a family dinner, mom wants us all to dress up." He replied and you nodded. He kissed you passionately on the lips for a short while and then left to find his sister.

A few hours later,  Jinnie dragged you upstairs and gave you a dress.

"Try this one on, I think it will suit you." she smiled.

"Thank you unnie" you said and left to change. you came back out wearing this:

"Jinnie! OH MY GOD YOU LOOK STUNNING!" she screamed

"Jinnie! OH MY GOD YOU LOOK STUNNING!" she screamed. You blushed.

"Do me a favour and keep that dress, it looks way better on you" she smiled.