meeting coden

Valerie's POV.                                                

I was woken up by my beeping alarm ,I clammed my on my brand new alarm and watched it fall to the groun

d ,uhhhhhh stupid  school why did they make it so dam early ,when I checked the time on my phone I nearly fell off by bed key word nearly, I lazzyly slummed my way to by bathroom ,after i did my morning routine i went to go bathe I turned on the shower and waited for it to get hot ,after it got hot I washed and soaped my skin ,after my bath I wore my red knee length dress and my black sandals I quickly rushed down stairs and saw my mom dad and my brother eating breakfast well finishing it“ ,honey you'll have to grab a muffin at school Said mom" OK mom bye I rushed to my car and drove to school, oh I almost forgot I'm Valerie, Alexa ,ravens and am 17 and a vampire but me and my family don't like drinking human blood we survive on animal blood,  i go to east wood height(don't know if it's a real name) and am a Senior this is my last term in this school ,I was so deep in thought I didn't realize I had arrived at my school  I parked my car and got out ,as I was walking towards the entrance I spotted my best friend sarrie we've need friends since preschool and she is a vampire also ,when she saw me she screams and run s to me  Valarie I missed you we hugged and went to collect our new schedule  turns out we only have two classes together“ ,your right lit and spa.

First ,maths
Science
Music
Theatre arts
P,E
Literature
Spanish

See u at lunch sarrie “,bye val " as I was walking to class I bummed into the schools bad boy ,victor black  I bent down to pick up my books and saw and extra pair of hands helping when I looked up I was captivated  by his ocean blue eyes he smiles and gave me my books then the bell rings and i rushed to class I heard him calling my name but I was focused on getting to class on time .