I'm Sorry

After me and Corbyn hung out, I had to tell him something. I was only staying in LA for another week until I went on tour for a year. 5 Seconds Of Summer found me like One Direction found me and they asked if I could go on tour with them. I walked to their door and knocked. My anxiety was acting up so i didn't notice that Jonah opened the door. 

"Hey Jonah, is Corbyn here?" I asked him

"Yea let me get him. Why don't you come in." He said as he walked to get Corbyn.  I walked in and it looked neater than my apartment. which I was surprised about. 

"Hey Sarah you wanted to talk." Corbyn said as I was looking at their instruments. 

"Oh ya. I have some good and bad news." I said as my anxiety was building up so high I felt like I was on a the top of a mountain. 

"Ok, well what's the bad news" He said

"I'm going to be in LA for a week and then I'm leaving for a year." I said while I was waiting for his reaction.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going on tour with 5 Seconds Of Summer and we leave next week. I'm touring around the world for a year. I wanted to tell you now so you knew I didn't just leave and was leading you on. I have to go I'm sorry." I said as I walked out. 

I feel so bad for what I did, but wouldn't he do t to if it was the boys.