If they're mistakes it's not my fault

I was leaving the apartment to go on with my dreams. I'm going on tour. The boys are out side as I'm going into my Uber. Jack turns around and saw me, but i told him to be quiet and i'll text him my plans. I felt bad for what I did to Corbyn, so I made a plan. I was going to invite the boys to my L.A. show (if the guys are okay with it) and i was going to have Corbyn sing a song I wrote for him with me. I'm bad at things when I have feelings for someone because I normally mess things up, but I think I'll be Ok. 

I was on the van after I met the boys and they are really nice. I think by the end of this tour they'll be like family to me. It's pretty awkward tho because when i found out about them when they first started their band, but they don't need to know about it. I've been talking to Jack about my plans and we both think it'll work. Let's hope they don't say no. That's all I've been thinking about. That when I ask everyone will say no. I told the guys (5sos) that on the next stop I have a question for them.

We stopped at chick fil a and that's when I asked them. "So guys, I was wondering if on our LA show if my friend can come and sing an original song with me?" 

"Yea I mean I don't see anything wrong with that." Ashton said as he looked at the rest of the guys all shaking their heads. 

"Thanks guys." I said as i'm texting Jack. Let's hope I don't mess things up