Corbyns pov

So the boys told me to dress like we were going to a show because we're going out tonight. i had to be ready by 6 which was different.
"hurry up guys we're gonna be late" jonah said as we were getting into the car.
"where are we even going?" I asked because it seems like everyone knows but me.
"that is a surprise. which is why i brought this" Jack said with a bandana in his hand.

SKIP CAR RIDE

the boys told me we were here but i still couldn't take the makeshift blindfold off. i heard a lot of people scream as we walk up to the doors of wherever we were. i asked the boys what date it was and it clicked.

IM AT THE FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER CONCERT

i realized who was also here and i knew i wanted to be here for her. we get inside and i saw the girl who left me.

"hey um i'm sorry if i'm wrong, but you look like one of my old friends.."
i got cut off when she hugged me i couldn't be more confused. she left me without saying goodbye.
"Corbyn i'm sorry for what i did. i didn't want to hurt you. i wanted to ask you if you'd sing with me tonight."
i really didn't know what to say so i shook my head yes and she hugged me again

Skip to the concert

after we hung out with the boys they told us it was soundcheck. sarah told me we were doing a song she wrote called our of my league (an- it's by fitz and the tantrums if you want to listen to it)
We sang it and i realized why she choose it. I think sarah likes me but i'm out of her league. too bad i don't have courage to tell her how i feel.

this is really bad and short but hi i updated sorry it's been almost 2 months