•Let Me Spoil You | Pt 3•

One day Later

"Ok. Be honest, what's something you miss about heaven?" Cal asked me. We were both lying on his bed with a bowl of M&M's, watching the little mermaid.

"What do I miss about heaven?" I said sarcastically, making him laugh. "But I must say, I miss the warm sunlight on my face," I said, grabbing a handful of M&M's. He nodded his head and picked up my hand.

"I must agree with that." He said sitting up. He grabbed the bowl and moved it to the bedside table, rolling over on top of me.

"Hey, I was eating those!" I exclaimed. Cal chuckled, moving in closer to me.

"You can finish them later." Smirked and closed the gap between us, smiling into our kiss. I smiled back wrapping my arms around his neck. I blocked everything out. The thought of losing Cal; Patric, Lance and even the thought of my beloved Lora, being hurt and punished because of me. I blocked it all out, escaping into his kisses. I felt Cal's hands slide down my waist and up my stomach. His fingers froze me a little but it felt pleasurably good. Small moans escaped my mouth as Cal started to work on my neck. This moment was perfect. Until the song came on.

Sha la la la la la
My oh my
Looks like the boy's too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la
Ain't that sad
It's such a shame, too bad
You're gonna miss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl, kiss the girl...

Cal instantly stopped kissing and snorted. I burst out laughing and grabbed the TV remote, turning off the TV.

"Sebastian's a demon..." Cal mumbled
(High five if you got it! 😂👏🏻)

"Actually it's perfect timing, you booked that restaurant meeting at 8:00 pm and it's 6:30 pm. I need to get dressed." I commented.

"So what if we are a little late," Cal said turning his attention back to me. I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips before sliding under him and off the bed.

"No thank you," I said skipping out the room. I heard him groan behind me. Every time we try and do something special or just between us, someone or something had to ruin the moment.

Walking into my room I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Ok. Your last night with Cal."

Cal's Pov...

I felt bad about lying.

I never liked it, but it was the only way. I wasn't going to take Alana's soul. I never was.
While I was going out to get her the marshmallows I also bought a sleeping drug. I was going to drug her, send her off with Markus, and deal with Lucifer, Patric, and Lance myself. I couldn't see her get hurt. And it was the only way. If she got hurt I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

I stood up from my bed and walked toward the bathroom, taking a shower I got ready for tonight. Again I wore black and grabbed the gift I got for her when we went shopping. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys, placing them beside me on a coffee table. Playing around on my phone for a while. After what seemed like half an hour I heard Alana's Heels.

"Ok, I'm ready." She stated, walking down the stairs. I looked up from the couch and stood up.

Fuck.

Why did she have to dress like that on out last night? Why did she have to look so damn beautiful? I walked over to her and grabbed her waist.

"You look beautiful," I whispered to her. A blush spread across her face and she looked into my chest.

"I want you to remember me looking really nice, not in sweatpants and a messy bun." She giggled. I lifted her chin and looked into her eyes.

"You'd look beautiful with another 100pounds on you." She snorted and laughed a little. I smiled down at her and bent down to pick up The gift for her.