•Epilogue•

Cal's Pov

"WHERE IS SHE?" I cried at the receptionist.

"I'm going to need a name sir." She replied hesitantly.

"Alana Lilith!" I replied quickly, each tap of the keyboard taking hours.

"Room 666." Not giving her a second glance I ran toward the room, passing doctors in a blur.

"IM HERE IM HERE." I cried, meeting My mothers face.

"She's still in labor." My mother replied with a shaky voice.

"Let me in!" I cried. The door opened and the nurse walked out.

"I'm sorry sir but we can't let you in." She replied.

"No no you don't understand I'm her husband I have the right to be let in." I breathed out, worry running through me.

"The doctor needs space, it just so happens the room is crowded enough." The nurse announced. I was about to reply when I heard Alana scream from the other side of the door.

Then a cry. A baby cry.

Relief ran through me and I turned around, running my fingers through my hair. My mother clapped her hands and covered her mouth. Lora screeched and started laughing.

Turning back around the door opened and the doctor walked out.

"Congratulations Mr. Lilith. You are the father of a beautiful baby girl." A smile crept onto my face as I walked into the room slowly. I must have been smiling like a creep.

Walking cautiously toward the bed I saw Alana laying here with our daughter in her arms.

"She's perfect," I whispered, grabbing her attention. Alana laughed a little, tears threatening to fall.

"She's all ours," Alana whispered back. Falling to my knees beside the bed I lay my head down, reaching my finger out. Her small little hand wrapped around it.

"She's so warm." I laughed, making Alana snicker.

"Here." She replied, handing her to me. Sliding her into my arms I hardly felt any weight.

"She's so beautiful," I commented. Kissing her soft head.

"What's her name?"

"Hela...Hela Lilith." (Yes this is a real name)

"She has your eyes, beautiful and grey," I replied after was seemed like hours of just laying next to her.

"Your hair." Alana laughed, kissing Hela's little black hairs.

"But she looks like you. She looks just like her mother." I whispered. Leaning over little Hela I pressed my lips to Alana's gently.

"You did so well." I smiled.

"Uh. Excuse me but a man named Lucifer would like to come in." The nurse cut in. Rolling my eyes I turned toward the nurse.

"Send him in," I replied trying not to sound annoyed. Lucifer entered the room, winking at the nurse. She giggled and ran off.

"What an entrance sir," I said.

"Hello to you too Cal." He said with a sarcastic tone. "Alana." He said, nodding his head.

I stood up with Hela and placed her in the crib.

"May I?" Lucifer asked. Nodding my head I leaned against Alana bed. Lucifer walked over to the crib and glanced in at Hela.

"What a vulgar creature," Lucifer commented. I rolled my head back in laughter and crossed my arms.

"It's called a baby." I teased.

"I know what it is. I don't understand why you love it so much." Lucifer rolled his eyes, pulling out a small black box. Although he didn't show it, I knew Lucifer had a liking for Hela.

"It's for her. And no...no curses are placed on this. It's just for her. I must say she is quite vulgar...but something about the way she looks at me." Lucifer started, handing us the box. Alana opened it and smiled, rolling her eyes.

"Thank you, Lucifer." Turning the box toward me she showed me a necklace. Yes, it was something Lucifer would give to a baby. I nodded my head and smiled, placing the box on the bedside table.

"I must say, Alana, she is a mix. A mix of pure good." He gestured to Alana. "And a mix of evil." he gestured to me. "She may very well have the power of life or death." Lucifer finished. Turning his head he walked out of the room, giving us a final wave.

"He's right you know," I spoke, glancing down at her. She smiled and brushed some hair away from her face.

"I know. And I will treasure her if she is or isn't." She replied, grabbing my hand. Sliding into the bed with her I wrapped my arm around her waist, kissing her gently. Pulling away slightly she grabbed the side of my face and pulled me in again.

"I love you," Alana said breathlessly.

"I love you more."

The End.

Well, would you look at that? We are all done! 😆 I am happy with how this story came out and again I would like to say a huge thank you to AnimeAndBTS she helped me a lot. I may do a sequel with Hela's story. Idk.

Thank you for taking the time to read this story, I greatly appreciate it.

Ok, I love you bye!😚