He'd never feel the same.(school AU) Chptr.1

Well first off holy potatoes there are so many lovely people reading my story it makes me warm and fuzzy inside so thanks you so much anyways let's start this shall we

Keith POV

I was walking to my locker, on the other side of the hallway when I heard a voice that made my ears perk up and made my heart start beating quickly. It was the voice of the person I knew would never feel the same, but oh well It's my fault for falling for him I guess. I dared a glance in his direction on the other side of the hallway, and luckily he wasn't looking in my general direction, but he was looking at some other girl. Of course. 

Time skip 

It was time for the first class of the school year. I walked into the classroom just in time and sat down in a desk. I looked around to see if my crush was anywhere in sight but no luck. I sighed and looked at my notebook with 'Lance' written in some places and then scribbled out. I looked at the chalkboard lazily, until I heard the door open. I glanced quickly at the door to see if it was Lance (because he usually was late to classes) and sure enough, it was. My heart started beating faster and I stared into his ocean blue eyes. I tried my best to subtly watch him as he took the desk on my left and my heart skipped a beat. Lance's eyes met mine and he smiled. Holy shit. I tried my best to just look down at my notebook again, but I would always end up sneaking glances in his direction.

Time skip

Second day of school. I can do this. I started to get ready for school, picking out some clothes to wear, and I couldn't help but feel jittery thinking about how Lance was going to be sitting next to me for the rest of the year every morning. I pulled on a black shirt and pants and headed out to school. 

I sat down in my desk, looking around the classroom for Lance to arrive. 

Lance POV

I walked into the classroom looking around and found my desk. There was a raven haired boy sitting on my right. I sat down and glanced at him. The raven haired boy was looking at me too and we made eye contact. His eyes were a beatiful deep purple, and I caught myself staring damn that guy looks good   Has he always gone to this school? Wait what? We both looked away akwardly. I had to get a way to talk to him. I got my wad of papers and started doodling.

Keith's POV 

Lance started drawing on some papers and I wanted to see, but I didn't want to come off as clingy or annoying. I cursed myself for falling for someone who would never feel the same. I took some more notes until I heard a faint snap of the lead on my pencil breaking. Well a good a time as ever to talk to Lance. 

Lance's POV

"Hey." I heard, and turned to face where the voice was coming from. It was the raven haired kid. 

"Hi." I said back. Looking at his face, and how soft his long hair looked. 

"Yeah. Hi I'm Keith, and I was wondering if you had any pencils I could borrow?" 

I nodded. Keith. So thats what his name was. I handed him a pencil and our fingers brushed together briefly. I blushed slightly, and quickly looked back to my papers.

Keith's POV

I felt butterflies when our fingers brushed together. Lance was looking back down at his papers. I guess that didn't seem like anything to him. 

Time skip

Lance's POV 

The bell rang and I made my way to my locker. I felt a hand on my shoulder thinking it was Hunk or Shiro asking me something. I turned around and it was Keith. 

"Oh hey."

"Hi. Yeah I forgot to give this back to you so here."

Keith handed me my pencil that I gave to him, and I took it. Keith turned around and was about to walk away. Not on my watch. I put one of my hands on his shoulder and he turned around looking me in the eye than looking down. 

Keith's POV

My heart was beating fast. Lance's hand was still on my shoulder and I didn't know what to do u til he finally said something, "Hey. Keith was it?" I tried to play it as cool as I could, "y-yeah, You're Lance right?" Shoot I stuttered, will he find it weird that I already know his name?  "Yeah, anyways do you want to meet up with me Shiro and Hunk on Saturday?" Oh my gosh, hell yes, wait don't I have something going on? Screw it this is way more worth it. "Yeah sure, I'm pretty sure I can go, what time?" Wow I can't belive I haven't stuttred and can attualy speak words. " Umm, I'm not entirely sure, can I text you the details?" "Yeah, sure" there was an akward silece for two seconds before I realized, "Ooh, Yeah can you just, um , create a contact for yourself?" I said while unlocking my phone, my face slightly red from the akwardness I created. 

Time skip

I breathed in and out trying to calm myself from the exitement of the thought of seeing Lance, then I remembered what happened earlier and I cringed at the thought. Why had I been so stupid, the same memory of me embarrasing myself infront of Lance kept playing in my mind. What if  he thinks I'm just an akward loser, or maybe he just completely forgot, yeah, let's go with that. I sighed, and got ready. Lance had texted me the detaild of everything, but the conversation just ended with a "got to go, I'll see you there".

I reached the house, not sure who exactly the house belonged too, but just asumed it was Lances. I ringed the doorbell and Shiro was at the door to greet me. "Hey Shiro," "Hey you made it, come on in, there are drinks and chips if you want, they're just on the counter" I nodded and made my way inside. I saw Hunk and Lance, and some other girl with long hair. did Lance have a girlfriend?  I didn't remember anyone mentioning her. "Hey Keith! Come over here!" I heard Hunk shout. I made my way over and sat down on a couch. "So who's this?" I asked my curiosity getting the best of me." Lance turned from the girl to me. "Oh this is Allura, my girlfrend." 

Well first off, don't kill me for making this too short, and spoiler, shiro and allura will end up together. Maybe