Chapter 2

hey y'all ! in case it wasn't clear the last chapter richie is bi *cough cough* this is also set in current times

"No fucking way," was all richie could spit out, quietly.

Richie always has to sit in the front because the teachers always move him there. Which means they always heard what he said. Which means Mr. Kaspbrak probably just heard what he said.

"What was that Mr.?" Mr. Kaspbrak asked.

"Richie Tozier's the name, doing jokes, is my game"

"Oh, that's nice"

"Also, I said no way"

Mr. Kaspbrak looked at the ground, obviously embarrassed, "If you are commenting on my appearance, yes, I know I look quite young"

"You look like you could be a freshman," Richie half-yelled, laughing. The whole class laughed with him.

"Ok, Mr. Tozier, I think that's over-exaggerating, yes, I am short. But I am also older than all of you."

"Senpai!" Richie yelled, the whole class laughed even louder this time.

Mr. Kaspbrak flushed an even deeper red, "O-Ok Mr. Tozier, I think that's enough of that. Anyway, I guess since you all are probably questioning my age, and probably abilities."

"Oh, i'm not questioning your abilities at all." Richie said, with a hint of sarcastic seduction in his voice.

"BEEP BEEP RICHIE." Beverly Marsh, one of Richie's best friends yelled from the back of the class.

Mr. Kaspbrak looked at her, semi-thankfully, considering he now didn't have to respond to what Richie had just said, "A-anyway," he said, still quite embarrassed, "I am 23 years old, I graduated college last year, with 3rd in my class. I always knew Iwanted to be a teacher, so, as soon as I heard a teacher here quit, I joined. No one, ever told me why she quit though..."

"My turn!" Richie yelled, standing up and walking to the front of the classroom. Faking a british accent he said, "Pip pip and tally-ho my good fellows, my name is Richie Trashmouth Tozier, I get all d's, I'm probably not gonna graduate, nor go to college. I'm also like pretty gay. The end." He bowed and the whole class clapped, hooted, and hollered.

"Well that was... entertaining..."

Richie went back to his southern girl accent, "Why thank you, darling, I try ever so hard to impress you and all my peers! Your comments are greatly appreciated."

"Ok, ok um, ok so i guess we should start with our first lesson then which uh..."

"GUYS I THINK I BROKE HIM," Richie laughed.

"No-no I'm fine, oh well look at the time, I guess time really does fly," he laughed akwardly, "So- um tomorrow, bring in your book we are reading this quarter which is um- lord of the flies (a/n: i'm just doing this book cause i'm reading it irl) so... yeah see you all tomorrow,"

The bell rang

hey dudes, sorry these chapters are so short! i promise i'll make them longer in the future. i want to write more over the weekend but i have a volleyball tournament, it's our first one and i'm like really nervous but i'll still try to update !

also, this is kinda based on my 6th period class where we literally just talk to each other and our teacher never really says anything so like shout out to them lmao