chapter 23

what's up g-g-g-gang its been a minUTE since we have last seen each other.

a lot has happened, and im so sorry i never update 🤧🤧

i constantly have MAJOR writers block and i can never think of what imma write next, buuuut i have an idea for the mext few chapters so hopefullyyyy i might be more consistent ?????

anyway enjoy the chapter lol

***

*eddies pov*

eddie couldn't believe what he was hearing. his boyfriend, the man hes risking everything for, is breaking up with him. there was no warning.

with every word eddie felt his heart shatter more and more. richie owned his heart, and with every single thing he says, hes breaking off a peice of it.

eddie feels shattered. this cant happen. he dpesnt want this to happen. he needs this to be fake. he tries one last time...

"please dont go... i really love you,"

it was his final plead. he hates begging. absolutely fucking hates it. but no words could describe how desperate eddie was for richie to not leave him.

but he did. he left. richie tozier left.

he left eddie with a shattered heart, and tears streaming down his face like a goddamn waterfall. eddie felt weak in the knees. he dropped to the floor and threw his head into his hamds.

how the hell was he supposed to deal with this?

little did eddie know, that beverly marsh walked outside his door, and saw what was happening. beverly didnt know what to do, but somehow deep down she knew it had to do with richie.

she thinks she should be mad at richie, but all she could think about right now was the sweet man her best friend fell so madly in love with.

she walked in cautiously and closed the door. the sound startled eddie, as he frantically rose to his feet and wiped his eyes, "hello ms. marsh, how can i help you,"

"beverly" she smiled gently as she corrected him, "you can call me beverly now you know,"

eddie chuckled slightly, but bev could tell his heart wasnt in it. the usual warmth in his eyes was gone, and replaced with hurt.

she walked up to her teacher, and hugged him knowingly. she didnt know what happened, but richie will pay. she spoke softly, "listen, i know that we arent that close and we only knew each other through richie really. and 6th period but thats a different story," they both chuckled at the akward comment, "but from what richie told me about you. about how much he loves you and cherishes you, you are a pretty great guy,"

eddie looked at beverly with broken eyes, and she could tell he was trying to hold back tears as he said, "i guess he didnt 'love' and 'cherish' me enough to stay with me, huh?"

becerlys eyes darkened as she realized why the man was crying, "he did what?" she asked part confused and part angry.

"yeah, he-he broke up with me," eddie choked on his own words.

beverly looked away from eddie as she contemplated quickly any possible reason why richie would break up with the man he gushes about any chance he gets.

when she cant come up with a reason she looks at eddie and says, "something weird is going on, im going to figure it out, but i can make obe promise to you eddie. and take this with every brain cell you have and make sure you never forget it: richie is in love with you." and with that she was off.

***

that was short, but i have ideas for the next few capters so hopefully youll be hearing a lot from me !!!!

i missed you guys tho fr

qotd: do you listen to hamilton? (lame q ik

aotd: YES

ilya!!

-ella