Hate To Love. How Did That Happen?

Jasmines POV - 

"Jasmine!" yelled my annoyingly over protective brother. "Get up or else I'll come up there and do it myself." Aaaah! I hate Monday mornings and especially when you need to start a new school. "1....2....." 

"Alright, alright, I'm up. Jeez!" I yelled back at him. I quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to start my morning routine. After that I walked to my walk in wardrobe and sat in front of my clothes thinking of what I should wear. I just stared at all my clothes for about 10 minutes before I chose what I was going to wear. Heheh my brother would definitely love this (note the sarcasm). When I got dressed I headed down stairs. I could hear some voices in the kitchen. As I get closer I can hear what's being said.  

"Guys you are stay away from my sister. She is not a toy for you. Okay?" Should've guessed, Louis (my brother) would be giving the 'stay away from my sister' talk to his friends. Only one of his friends has met me and that friend is Harry Styles. Yes, THE Harry Styles. 1/5 of One Direction. He is the most arrogant, selfish, obnoxious person I have ever met. I absolutely despise him. But unfortunately I will be with him every day, at school and after school.  

"You know I don't like her Louis" said the most annoying voice in the world. "She aint my type and plus we never get along." I choose this time to come into view. Everyone, except Harry, was staring at me. Ahahah Louis friends are all staring at my chest. Oh crap! Louis looks pissed.  

"Jasmine, go back up stairs and change NOW!" yelled a very angry Louis. Have I told that he was over protective? Seriously all I'm wearing is white short shorts and a blue crop top that just shows my belly piecing. That's not as bad as what all the other girls at the their school wear. "You aren't going to school dressed like that, especially on your first day." 

"You can't tell me how to dress or what to do Louis. And plus we don't have much time. We'll be late to school." I said. I turned to Louis other friends and was shocked at how they look better in person then the posters and pictures I see everywhere. I smile my flirtatious smile as I know will piss my brother off. "Hi, my name is Jasmine and you three must be Niall, Liam and Zayn.... the better half of One Direction."  

"Hey! I'm so much better than them. Better looking, better singer and better at pulling chicks." said Harry.  

"Of course you are." I said sarcastically. Just as Harry was about to retort back, Louis decides to but in. 

"Before you two fight over the stupidest thing we better hurry up and get to school or else we will be late and I don't want a detention because of you idiots." says Louis. 

Harry and I just glare at each other while everyone else just laughs. Then I storm off to Louis car and hop in to shotgun while waiting for his and Harry's lazy ass. I could already see this day was going to be long. I hate having to be the new kid.