Chapter 2

"Taehyung why are you so late?" She shouted at him. So his name is Taehyung. "M-A-M I was just-" he was scared I guess. "OK go and sit on the bench. If next time you will come late you will get punishment." She pointed on the bench which was next to mine. "Ok mam."
He saw me and he was comming towards me with a smarkling face. Why did he smarkly so much? He sat on the which was in left side.

He was scratching the table with the pen. I was very anger. I just can't tolerating at all. The bell rang. Yeah!!  At last that jerk will be away from me!!
But wait that was only for one day. I have to toralate him every day!  OMG! UGH! I hate myself.

I went towards the lockers. I was searching for my lockers. I saw that on my key there was written 'No. 3' Finally I got the locker. I was about to open I herd someone's voice.  "Stop! " I turned back. I saw Taehyung "What? " I asked him with a scared face. "It's my locker! " he replied in a screaming voice. "Oh so this locker belongs to you. That lady said that you have to share this locker with a student " I said him with a small smile on my face. "WTF! That lady think of herself?! "He was really angry.

I opens the locker. Many CDs and DVDs fell down. There wasn't any books. I picked a DVD I saw it was albums. It was BTS albums. It was 'Love Yourself' 'You never walk alone' 'Wings' 'Dark & Wilde' 'School luv Affair' etc.

They we're all BTS albums. "Taehyung do you like BTS? " I asked "Yes" showing his attitude.  "I love them too,  I have their all albums,  posters, photo cards, and lots of things" "I have it too" he was smiling. 

I saw an album which I didn't get bc it was sold out. I asked him "Taehyung can I borrow this album please" 🙏
I requested him.  "Which one? " "Love Yourself this part" I was showing him the album. "OK" wow he said yes. "But here a thing" something is going in his brain something bad. "W-what? " "You have to do-" his words were cut by the bell. I ran into the class and sat on my bench.

Teacher enterd. Taehyung wasn't here yet. Why I am thinking of that jerk.

The bell ranged. Finally the school end.

All the students rushed out. I was packing my bag. I herd the cracking sound of the door. I saw it was TAEHYUNG!! Oh nooo!

He came close to me I was about to run but he catched my wrist. "Where are you going" he asked " Home stupid" I tried to run away but he was holding my wrist tightly. "You said you want this thing" while showing the album. "Ya I want that" " Here you go take it from me" he was smarkling very much. I went close to him to take but I couldn't reach bc he was holding it in his hand which was raised up. He quickly grabbed my waste and pulled me. My eyes widened with his sudden action.

"Taehyung want are you doing?! " I was scared "Nothing just trying to taste you Y/n" I hate his evil smile. "Taehyung leave me! " I yelled. He kept the album on the table and started moving his hands over me. First through my hairs then my forehead then my check then my lips then my jaw line then my neck. He was about to go more down but the door opens with a ' BANG' I saw it was Jungkook.  Take left me I grabbed my bag and ran out of my class while crying. I was so embarrassed. I went on the roof top and I opens the door while banging it. Some thing which was upon the door felt on my head and I feel down.

/// pov

I went to the roof top to check what was the sound of. I saw that there was a girl who was lying down at the door. I saw there was a brick and lots of blood was coming from her head. OMG I was so worried. My heart was beating very faster. I shook her but not of any use. I picked her up and took her to the hospital.

~At the Hospital ~

The doctor took her to the emergency room.

After some time the doctor came out and said "She has lost lots of blood" "What is her blood type? " I was scared. "Ummm O" he said "O-O-O? " "Yes you have to hurry up " he said while walking to the washroom.

"TAEHYUNG! " His blood type is O. I ranged him any called him to the hospital.

I saw Tae. "Tae here is a girls I found her on the roof top. She has losted a lots of blood can you donate? " I asked "Let me see who is that girl" he said curiously.

I took Tae inside the room he saw that girl.  "Y/n? " he said

          (His face was like this 👆)

"Do you know her?! " " Yeah she is our class" "Are you donating blood? " I asked him.

================================

*Author - BTS Army*

================================