Chapter : 6 💞

Jungkook pov

I explained her all the things that happens last night and went in my room.

I took a shower and wore my uniform.

I went in front of the mirror " What a handsome guy" " OMG!! He is so hot & sexy" "He is so charming " " He's cute" I was talking to myself while seeing in the mirror. (You know Jungkook😅)

Y/n pov

When Jungkook left the room I went inside the bathroom and took a shower and wore my uniform.

I went downstairs and saw now one was there. May be Jungkook is in his room.

Today I'll make breakfast for him. I went inside the kitchen and made an omelet of heart shape with a bread. Fried some bacon and made some coffe for us. The design on coffe I made was two hearts.
(It was like this👇)

I saw JK was coming down I called him "Kookie come I have made something for you" "What for me? " "Ya bae" pinching his checks

"Kookie come I have made something for you" "What for me? " "Ya bae" pinching his checks. "Aw Y/n it herts " rubbing his checks"

When he sat on the table he was shocked looking at the breakfast.

Jungkook pov

I was literally shocked. "Y/n u made it?! " "Ya and for you bae" she smiled.

She started feeding me with her hands. My face was pink and Y/n was laughing at me.

"Y/n can we take a pic? " I asked
"Ok Kookie an u say" she said and we bout click pictures on our mobile with the breakfast.

I immediately posted on twitter 'Having the best breakfast with my girlfriend 😘😘'

I saw that Y/n has also posted
'💞Starting my day with a coffe with my best friend 💞'

She is really falling for me..

We finish our breakfast and went to school.

~At school~

Today is Valentines day so everyone was with their partner.

We both were standing at the gate.

Jimin came and asked Y/n giving his hand "May I? " she handed him her hand and they both went in their class.

All my hyungs was laughing and teasing me.

We went in our class.

Y/n pov

We enter the class and all the girls was looking at me as if they are gonna eat me. I think they are jealous because I am with the most popular and hot boy Jimin.

We sat on the bench

We sat on the bench. Tae wasn't here yet I was worried. BTW who cares.

After sometime Tae entered and sat next to me.

"Hey Taehyung " I said "H-hey Y/n" he was hesitating

"Are you ok? " I asked curiously
"Y-y-ya I'm ok" he was hesitating more.

After about 5-6 minutes Tae go a call.
He was like "Hey baby" "I want you very badly right now " "Ok I'll come"

I asked Jimin "Jimin, Taehyung has a girlfriend? " "What?! " he was shocked "Ya he was talking on mobile with some on he was like 'Hey baby' 'I want you very badly right now' 'Ok I'll come'"
"You are joking right? " he was confused "Nope I'm not" I confidently said.

The teacher enter so we were quite.

~Lecture ended~

I went to take my books from the locker. I was taking book I got a call from nature. I kept the books and went towards the washroom.

I reached there I saw TAEHYUNG!!! coming out of the girls washroom in messy, untiedy cloths with a GIRL?!

I was about to cry. I ran to the roof top.

Taehyung pov

I was with Tore in the girls washroom having some fun.

Tore is from Americe came to Korea when she was 13 and now she is in love with me.

When we I opened the door to come out I saw Y/n and she saw me with Tore and ran away.

I was about to run behind her Tore grabbed my wrist "Baby who is that ugly girl? " I replied "She is just a slut and nothing else babe, let's go "

________________________________

             Author - BTS Army
________________________________