Chapter : 3

"Y-yes" he was scared I guess.

Tae pov

The doctor enterd the room.
"Who is donating the blood? " dr asked.
"M-m-me" I was really scared. "Who are you? Are you her bro-" his words we're cutted by me. "Boyfriend! " I don't know what happend to me that time.
"Ah OK come with me" he started walking and I followed him.

/// pov

I was sitting on the bench in the corridor. I was thinking what happens just few seconds before.

Tae is a person who hate girls. He didn't like to make girlfriends. He talk a kinda rudely with girls. He only talk sweetly with me and other 5 hyungs.

"How can he say that she is her girlfriend? " "How can he do that? " I was asking questions to myself.
"Means he is Kim Taehyung " " He hate girls very very much"

After about 15-20 minutes Tae came out.
"Tae you have a girlfriend? " I asked him "N- yes" I guess he was saying no "Really? Don't lie I know u since a long time buddy" I said him while pushing him with my shoulder.

Taehyung pov

Jimin was pushing me and kinda laughing which makes me laugh.

"Listen shorty I didn't know what happend that time I said that Y/n is my girlfriend." I told him everything that happend earlier in school.

"Wtf?! Tae" he was shocked

"Sorry shorty I am feeling very guilty.
What should I do now? " I was really feeling guilty.

"Look when she will wake up confess everything. Say that you are sorry for all the things you did" Jimin was explaining me what to do.

After some time the Dr came out.
"Doctor how is she? Is she OK? " I asked.
"She is OK but she needs rest " Dr said. "Ok doctor. Thanks "

Jimin and I, we both went inside.

Jimin pov

When I open the door I saw her she was looking like 'Sleeping Beauty' she was so beautiful.

Tae shook me I was in my dreams.
"Hey Jimin are you OK" he asked me. "Y-ya I'm OK"

"Tae she is so beautiful. Look at her, her white skin, her pink lips, her jaw line" I fell in love with her.
"Shorty shut up she is my girlfriend" he said while laughing. "OH TAE STOB IT! " I replied him while laughing kinda loudly.

We both went and sat beside her.

"Taehyung do you really love her? " I asked curiously "Ya- nope not at all" he was saying 'Ya' he is hiding something.
"Are you sure? " "Ya Jimin" he replied in a low voice.

"I am gonna ask her when she will wake up" I said with my one eyebrow raised
"Mochi you can't! " he was angry "Why you said you din't love her so lemmy do that" I was scared bc he never did that with me before. " JIMIN NO MEANS NO!! " his eyes was turned little bit reddish. "OK come down" I said while moving my hand on his back.

After sometime she wake up. She opend her eyes and straightly looked at Taehyung. They had an eye contact for 1 minute.

I cleared my throth the tell them that I am here too.
Tae got up and went out of the room.

"Listen Y/n I love you" I said while holding her hand.

"Wait what?! Who are you? Where am I? What happend to me? " she was worried.

"I am Jimin. We are in a hospital. I saw you on the school's rooftop with lots of blood was coming out of your head. And one more thing Taehyung donated you the blood" I said with a cute smile on my face.

Y/n pov

"What Taehyung donated me blood?! Really? " my eyes were widened.
"Yes" Jimin replied while shaking his head.

"I know it's not the right time to ask. Can you be my girlfriend? " he asked.
"Wait a second I don't know you and how can I reply you immediately? I need some time. To know you." I replied.
"Take your time Y/n. I'll be wating for my whole life" he was looking soo cute that time. "Awwww thanks Jimin"

"I think Tae love you" Jimin said
"Seriously?! " I was shocked "Yes" "He bullied my in school and how can that jerk love me? " I was confused.

" Y/n it's true. The doctor asked him that who is he. Taehyung said that he is your boyfriend. " Jimin was bowing his head. "Jimin don't lie" I was shocked
"Y/n you have to except this thing that Taehyung love's you" he screamed

Taehyung entered inside the room.

"Taehyung is that true? " I asked
"W-what? " he was really hiding something "That you love me? " "N-no"
He was hesitating "Taehyung don't lie Jimin told me everything " I pointed at Jimin.

"N-no t-that's n-not t-the truth" he was hesitating more.

"Taehyung what is going on? " I screamed.
"I hate you bloody slut! " he screamed back and ran out out of the room.

Tears came out of my eyes. Jimin saw it and started wiping them.

"Y/n don't worry he is like that only don't cry or feel bad" Jimin was worried I guess
"I don't care about that bloody hell! " I screamed.

The doctor said that I can get discharge tonight till 10:00pm. It was 5:55pm. The whole time Jimin was with me.

|||10:00pm|||

"Thanks doctor" Jimin said while bowing. "It's OK boy" doctor replied

"Can I drop you to your home" Jimin asked me. "No thanks I'll go by a taxi" I replied. "Oh come on" I was staring at his deep black eyes "OK" I replied.

He was driving and I was guiding him.
We reached to my house. "Do you live here? " he asked "Yes" I replied.

"One of my hyung live in the same apartment" he said while pointing at the house.
"You mean Jungkook?" I asked "Yes. He is my friend. How you both live together?" he asked curiosity "He is my dad's friend's son. My mom and dad wend on a buissnes trip so my mom told Jungkook to stay with me" I told him. "Ahhh" he said. "OK bye Shorty" I was laughing. "Bye babe" he was laughing too. He droved off.

I ranged the bell 'Ding-dong' Jungkook opend.

________________________________

*Author - BTS Army*
________________________________