Y/N in the bathroom

Your pov
It was the time of year, and the Halloween party was in just a few hours. I only hopped Michael would be there, but I didn't count on it. I dressed up (costume or something) and walked down the street. Really I was only going for the free food, and the off chance Micheal would be there. As soon as I got there I was instantly thrown into chaos. My fellow classmates peer pressuring me, while others tried to hit on me. An hour later, one boy was being really creepy and tried pulled me by my hair upstairs. I screamed and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. But I turned around and saw Michael, we both had tears in our eyes. "M-Michael? Are you ok?" I asked, sliding against the bathroom wall. "N-no, but what happened to you?" He asked approaching me slowly. I didn't know how to respond so I just hugged him and cried into his sweater. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead. "Hey its ok I'm here." He said reassuring me. I stopped and sat down with him against the wall. "What's wrong with you?" I inquired leaning on his shoulder. "Well, I have no friends now accept you. Jeremy, my best friend doesn't even acknowledge my existence. And everyone else thinks I'm a loser....and...and." He broke down, I hugged him and cried with him. "I know how you feel Michael. Before you came along I didn't even have someone like Jeremy. I was all alone." I said as he cuddled up against me. "Wanna be losers together?" He asked putting out his fist. Still crying I laughed and fisted bumped him. "Hey, let's get out of here. You can stay the night at my place." I suggested. He smirked and I rolled my eyes, he carried me to his car and we drove to my place.