The crown

Chapter 3

“So what’s your name captain?”

“Simon my queen and if you will accept my apologise for that incident at the gate”

“Simon I have faith in you, you were trying protect my kingdom but I will be adding another hour of training for you”

His face held shock. Now I can study him more. He has black hair, green eyes that are like grass, very well built strong just what I need. The armour he wears is gold.

“Simon just because I was angry at the gate does not mean I will be all the time. I want my people to love me not hate me. That’s why your punishment is little. But think about this if you were rouge, trying to harm people then the punishment will be torture”

“My queen you are different you don’t take shit from anyone and if you do you won’t let them get away with it. That is what we need in a queen”

“Okay.  Oh and Simon don’t call me queen call me Liz okay “I gave him one of my famous smiles  

“Yes my que-Liz I mean” he smiled

“Now Simon they say that the queen can talk to the moon goddess am I right or wrong”

“you are right Liz, all queens can talk to the moon goddess it’s in the centre of the garden in the castle it’s like a tomb, with a hand print on that only the queen  can get in and talk to her”

“Very well I would like to see her later tonight”

“Yes my lady”

“Do you like to call me Liz or my lady because I don’t know which one you like makeup your mind”

“I’m sorry, I just like to be formal” he smile shyly and think I can see a blush  

“Back to business I want to meet the second in command”

I can see he is making strange faces must be the mind-linking  

“Hey Emma when can I talk to them all” I ask her

“Oh you have to wait for you the crown to be placed on your head”

“And where is the crown”

“You should be at the room soon where the second in command is meeting you”

Then she cuts off, what rude bitch

“Heard that”

“You were meant to”

I snap out of my talk to Emma with  a hand been waved in my face

“My lady are you okay”

“yes Simon I was just talking to my wolf”

“Oh sorry my lady”

“No need to say sorry, now show me to my crown please”

“This way my lady”

I walk up along hallway the walls are white with random picture of wolfs, the floor is gold and white .doors leading all the way up brown with gold door knobs and there in front of me is two big golden doors.

“We are here”

“Thank you “

I walk in to the room with Simon holding the door open.

The room is big all gold and in the middle a man, next to him my crown.

“My lady I am sir josh nice to meet you”

He bows

“Stand” I say and he does so

“Now I would like to have my crown on my head before I got and see the moon goddess”

“Yes my lady I shell get you’re the crown”

He takes the crown off the stand and starts to walk to me then stops.

“Ready my lady”

“Yes you may put my crown on my head”

With that he placed my crown on my head

I stand there and don’t feel different. Such a bummer I wanted something to happen

But then the crown started to glow with my gown and cape. Next thing I know is I’m in the air I close my eyes the lights to bright, I wait a few minutes and I’m back on the ground and look up to see my captain my second in command on their knees.

I then look down and see my dress it’s still purple but a really light purple. And my cape is white with a gold outline

“You are the one that is to bring all are people together” they both say

Wow can this day get any worse  

First it was the thing with my captain, then my wolf being a bitch and now I’m the chosen on to save all my kind.

Yay note sarcasm

Oh moon goddess if you hear me. I can make sure will be having a long chat

 ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Okay so I told you I would have the next chapter up and there it was please comment or vote and if you do I will upload the next chapter tomorrow or the day after.