Girl night

Liam's pov:

Next day we meet her up at her house. "Jenny?" I asked as I opened her door. I knew that she was home alone today. "I'm in the living room" she said. So Darcy and I walked in.

"So tell us now" "tell you what?" She asked and looked confused "oh.. Sorry I forgot that, well I heard that Stacy had brought illegal stuff to her party. And one of them could you have dink" "well I don't know a clue, because that night I don't remember anything". "So then I" did I say.

Darcy's pov:

"You should go home" "yeah, it's getting late" we kissed and said bye. I saw that the clock was 01.00 am. "Oh I really need to go to bed now".

Now had I go a week since that stupid party was. And I notice that my period was late. But I thought that I would get it soon. Me and Jenny we was having a girl night tonight. And as usual my dad called me of the 69:th time this week. "Hi dad" "what are you doing?" "I'm talking to you and I'm on my home from school" "that's good I suppose" "yeah.. Dad, can I talk to mom?" "Sure Darcy" "hi sweetie" Hi mom!" "I have missed you so. It's only two weeks left to dad and I comes home". "And I can't wait too see you both"

To speak to mom and dad made my day. I really missed both. Later when Jenny came over she had everything mudpack and other stuff. "Should we begin?" She asked "Or we well never get finished with this" I joked. She smiled and said "well I have some new nail polish with me, they are so pretty" she showed them to me. They were pretty. "Okay we put those mudpack on now" did Jenny said as she oped on of them.

After we removed the mudpack we played true or dare. We used a bottle even if we was just two who played. It pointed at me. "True or dare?" "True" did I say. "Okay, are you still a virgin?" Did she say. I didn't know what to say. But I must be honest with her. "No" did I say. "What? No? Are you kidding?! Oh my God with who?" I looked at her. "With Liam" she was surprised. "Why didn't you tell me?!" "Because it's a long story" "can you tell me?" She asked clam. "Uhm.. You are one of my best friends after all" as I say that she was happy and hugged me.

I tell her everything, I knew this day should come. But it's fine. I trusted her.