please dont dog me!

Luna 🌙

"mom i dont feel good" I say walking downstairs. "Boom I told she was on her period she pulled out her soccer pants" Venus says pointing at me. "whos jacket?" my dad asked. "Zachs" i say looking at my phone. My mom threw something at me. "What!" i yell. "i said that you start drivers training this weekend so no plans" She says. "Im almost eighteen ill just wait" I shrugged. "Lazy" mom says. "Shes just saying that now" Star says. I threw a plastic apple at her. "hey! come on we have to get you two to school" dad says. "wanna ride in the cop car?" he says. "dad im not twelve anymore, no" I say walking away. "But i do" Venus says. "of fucking course you do" I say walking towards the door. "Luna!" my dad says. I stopped at looked at him. "I just wanna say that i really really love you" he says laughing and  hugging me. "Stop!" i yell trying to get out of his grip. He let me go and we got in the cop car.

*

"Ms. Luna Deluca have a wonderful day sweetie i love you" Dad yells over the speaker. I continued to walk. "Hey" Bryce says when i walked into Calculus. "Hey" I say putting my feet up. "whats wrong?" he says putting his hand on my knee. "Nothing, i dont feel good" I say removing his hand.

*

I walked to English and put my head down.  "Hey" Jess and Sherri says. "hi" I say with my head still down. "whats wrong?" Jess asked. "what did Zach do?" Sherri says. "Zach didnt do anything its my vagina" i say. "Period?" she says. "Period" I say nodding. "Hey" Courtney says. "Hey" we all say. "your hair looks a little messy can i fix it?" Courtney asked. "bitch if you dont-" I jump up and Jess and Sherri stopped me. "just leave" Sherri says. She got up and Jess sticked her foot out and she tripped. "Your knee looks a little messy, can i fix it?" I say in her tone and smirked at her. "That bitch" Sherri says. "shes so ignorant" Jess says. "i dont care" i shrugged while playing in my hair. "Anyways you and Zach?" Sherri says. "What about the kid" i laughed. "so cute, but what happen?" Jess asked. "what you mean? we went to go get food, and we went to my house Saturday and Sunday." I say. "i dont care about that what happen behind closed doors?" she says. "Nothing because Officer Deluca doesnt allow closed door when the opposite sex is in the same room with you" i say. "I feel you" Jess says. "But both of your parents are always gone" I say. "True so not Same" she says. I laughed. "Cant stand stand you" I say. Hitting my desk.
*
"Hey how did you get my hoodie!" Zach says looking shocked. "Im sneaky like that" I smirk. "Yeah i can tell" he says hugging me. "Whats wrong?" he asked "I dont feel good" I say. "wanna go get something to eat" He says. I put my chin on his chest. "Sure" I say fixing my backpack. "Ill be right back, i got to tell Justin something really quick" he says "Okay" i say.

Zach 🏀

"Go bro we got the dog handled, McGraw has the dog in his classroom" Justin says. "No! thats her last hour" I say. "Wow you're dumb thats her third hour, Art is her last hour". Jess says. "oh, but okay thank you" I say. "Anytime now go feed your beloved princess" Justin says pushing me. I laughed and put my arm around Luna. "Hey silly" I say. "Hey silly" She says putting her phone in her pocket. I opened the door for her and closed the door for her.

*
Luna🌙

"So when did you steal my hoodie?" Zach laughed. "You turned around and i put it on under my hoodie" I say putting my head down. "Sneaky Pete" He says. I laughed. "How did you do on your chem?" I asked him. "I got a 78" he say. I smiled. "Yay" i say. "What did you get" he asked. "yours reversed" i say. He looked confused. "oh baby" I say covering my face. "an 87 baby an 87" i say holding his hand. "ohhh" he says. I laughed. "But tomorrow are you really going to show your eye and tattoos?" he says. I sighed. "Maybe" I say smiling. "Luna" he says. "Okay okay i will but if i get cold i can wear a jacket" I say. "If you show your eye and tattoo i will personally give you another hoodie of mines" he says. "Okay, i will" I say. "Yeah yeah" he says acting like me. "okay, so we cant hang out twenty four seven" I say. "Why?" he says. "because you're starting to act like me" I say. He looked so relived. "Oh my god i cant deal with you🤣" i say covering my face.

*

"Yo, im so tired" i say leaning back in my chair. "So have you decided if your doing basketball or cheer?" Jess asked. "Basketball" I say. "why?" Clay says. "Because those um skirts are a no fucking go" I say. "But those baggy shorts are a yes?" she says. "yes i guess" i say shrugging. Jess was looking behind me. "What are you-" i stopped in the middle of my sentence. "no..." I say covering my mouth. "Luna i wanna shoot my shot so please dont dog me if I miss. Will you be my girlfriend and my date to the homecoming" Zach says with a puppy & a basketball. "say something" Justin says. "Yes" I say hugging Zach.

*

"MOM!" I yell running into the house. "what! what's wrong?" she says. "I got a puppy!" I smile. "From where?" she asked. Zach walked in. "Me, Mrs Deluca" he says putting his arm on my shoulder. "what is she yelling about- Oh My god!" my dad says. "Can I pet him" he says. "Back away cop man" I say "boy or girl?" she asked. I looked and it was a boy. "boy!" i yell. "name?" dad asked. I looked at him. "Milo" i say continuing to look at him. "Okay..." my parents say. Zach and i laughed. "Also can i talk to Sean for a minute." Zach says. "Yeah son" he says. They both stood there. "Oh outside" he says. "Dummies" I mumble. "So a puppy?" mom says. "He asked me to be his girlfriend and hoco date." i say. Her mouth dropped. "No way" she says. "way sway" i say.

Zach 🏀

"Now what did you wanna talk about son" her dad says. "I was wondering if i have your permission to date your daughter and take her out to the schools homecoming" i say nervously. "Son im gonna tell you this my way instead of a nice way." he says sitting down. "I love all my kids, especially my girls theres three of them Star, Luna and Venus. love them to death, and there hearts mean the world to me. And if i ever hear about anyone breaking their hearts." he says. "yeah sir?" i say taking a big gulp "I will be jobless and be in jail, and that son will be six feet under" he says standing up "Im giving you my trust and i allow you to date my daughter" he says. "thank you Mr. Deluca" i say. "Son" he says. "yes sir?" i say. "Its Sean" he says.

liked by lunaxdeluca jessjessdavis and 645 others

@dempseyzach honestly think i mad the wrong decision to buy her a dog🤦🏽‍♀️ , but it makes her happy so im happy 💗🐶 @lunaxdeluca

@thebrycewalker: #whipped

@justinfoley: what bryce said

@lunaxdeluca: jealous much?🧐🤔

@dempseyzach: very ☹️ @lunaxdeluca

@sherriberri: awe! 😭😍

@jessjessdavis: I WANT!!😭😭😍