dumb but sweet

Zach

"She said don't show, what part don't you get?" Bryce says. "i don't care" I say getting in my car. "I love her" I say starting my car.

LUNA

"Jackyyyyy" i say walking downstairs. "Saintttt" She says. "What's up girll" she says hugging me. "you ready for messy Michigan?" she asked. "you already know." I say. My phone was ringing. It was my cousin Elena.

Me: whatchu want hoe?
El 👯‍♀️💓🤞🏽: girl! when i tell you that you are gonna wanna whoop some ass. You are gonna wanna whoop some ass.
Me: haha what do you mean?
El 👯‍♀️💓🤞🏽: whoa that went from 0 to 100 really quick. but any ways. Alexis' boyfriend beat her son.
Me: no the fuck she didn't.
El 👯‍♀️💓🤞🏽: yup and now he's in the hospital.
Me: oooo imma beat her ass!
El 👯‍♀️💓🤞🏽: who are you on the phone with? Luna? you were not supposed to tell her. Now Alexis is fucked. Oh well she shouldn't have a child and then treat them like shit.
Me: ooo kill em sis.
El👯‍♀️💓🤞🏽: i gotta go see you later tonight
Me: alright bye hermana
El 👯‍♀️💓🤞🏽: bye hermano.
Me: not ur brother but okay goodbye.
I hung up.

"mamaaaa" i say walking in the back. "Yes child" she says sitting down. I sat on the arm. "Jess is here" I say. she pushed me. "Hi honey!" she says hugging her. My mouth dropped. "what? she's gonna be your replacement while you're gone." she says. My mouth was still hanging. Jess laughed. "Oh shut up i know what you're thinking. she's not gonna take you away from me." she says hugging me. Damn she knows me too fucking well. I was really thinking that. "i'm hungry" i say closing my mouth and walking away. "Saint you know i love you" mom says. "yeah i know Rose love you too" I say grabbing a plate

*
"Little Duckling" Dad says. "Yes" i say across the pool. "come here" he says. i got up and walked over to him. I was kinda watching him across the pool talking to someone. "yeah- oh my god" i say the last part to myself. "look who shoed up" he smiles. Damn he's in love with Zach more than I like the damn kid. "Yay!" I fake smile. "i'm gonna grab you guys something to drink. What would you like?" he asked. "Water. He'll have a water" I say looking at Zach. "okay be right back" He says. "What doesn't go off in your fucking head that we're over-" he cut me off by kissing me. "Luna, i love you. I don't care if you're mad at me i just wanna let you know that i'll always be here for you." He says. He got on one knee. "Zach..." i say. "i got you something before you leave. It's a friendship.... well promise ring that matches my necklace" he says pulling it out. "Zach i-" he cut me off. "Before you say anything will you please just put it on?" he says. I rolled my eyes and put my hand out. He slid the ring onto my finger. "hahaha aw Zach, fuck you." I say taking the ring off and walking away.

"what was that?" Jacky asked. "shit you're asking the wrong one" I say sitting on the other end of the.pool chair. She laughed. "i'm really ready to get out of this crazy ass city" i say. "Delucaaa" Maddie says and the team was here. I smiled and got up. "We does jr appreciate you leaving yesterday but we understand you didn't wanna go" Lauren says hugging me. "Good" I say. "Who are these beautiful girls" My dad says. "Dad says putting his arm around me. "Dad this is Lauren, Mary Carly, Maddie Rose and Aurora" I say. "hi girls i'm Shawn, thanks for coming out" he says. "Thanks for having us." They all say. He smiled and walked away. "Damn your dad is hot" Mary says. my mouth dropped. "you're disgusting" Carly Maddie and I say. "This is why we don't take her out to our family gatherings." Rose says. I nodded. "I see" i say. "that is not fucking Zach." Aurora says. "It is my love it is" I say looking at him. "Is he with your dad?" Maddie says. "Yes my dad loves him" I say. "Does he know?" She asked. "Not at all" I say.

*
"you better behave i don't want no problems. you hear?" My dad says. "yes sir" I say. "Love you mama" he says kissing my forehead. "love you too" I say. "Same on what your dad said love you princess" My mom says. "yes ma'am, Love you too" I say. "Can we walk before you leave?" Zach says. "i don't think that's the best" I say fixing my backpack. "Luna please" he begs. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, i'll be back" I say to my family. "ten minuets" Jacky says. I nodded. We walked over to the charging station. "what?" I say. "Luna I love you" he says sitting next to me. "It really fucking hurts knowing that you hate me." he says. "I'm truly sorry for whatever damages i have done.-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Dempsey shut up. It just fucking hurt that you can lie and look someone in the face and not say a word. You're dumb but sweet. I'm sorry i don't trust you" I say. He nodded. "i understand. Can you please take this ring i don't wanna waste this." he says pulling the box out. "yeah I guess so" i say taking my hands out my pocket. He smiled and put the ring on my finger. "See you soon Deluca" He says hugging me. "Yeah maybe not" I say walking away.

*
"Hey bitchhhh" Elena says. "hey bitchhhh" i scream an jumped on her. "oh here we go" Jacky says. "They ain't ready" We both say. "whatever y'all planning let that shit happen tomorrow" She says putting her arms around us and walked out the airport.

————————————————————————
Yes it's over. Luna may be back for a second book idk. if this chapter gets 10 reads i'll make a second book.