PLAYER OR PLAYA

Stace

When I woke up Ro was gone but I didn't much mind. I ended up declining her offer to eat my pussy which may have been dumb because who turns down head. We'd just met and I didn't want to move way to fast. I got up and started my hygiene thing. It was sunday I wanted to go to the mall and do a little shopping. I sat at my vanity and did my makeup. My hair was curled and in a middle part I loved when ever my hair was styled down the middle. It was my grown and sexy hairstyle.  I dressed comfortably  in a louis vuitton two piece pants suit. After checking myself in the mirror I grabbed my matching loui tote and walked out of my room. 

I was thinking about going down to the admins office to get my room changed. I had no problems with Ann but she was closer to tash and I couldn't get over how she real deal tried it last semester and I just can't live around some one like that plus shit gets lonely. I'll probably ask mori if her roommate ever moved out. I shook the thoughts out of my head and made it to my truck. 

I plugged my phone to the AUX and turned up SZA's x Love galore. I didn't have any text from K'Air this morning which was weird it was now 12:30 pm and I still hadn't heard from her. I picked up my phone and shot her quick text.  I hated the drive to the mall it felt so far even though it wasn't in all  actuality. I parked n the garage and made my way through macy's. I wanted to get a new MK mini bag and some other things. I ended up getting 3 new purses, MK slides and a new silk pajama set with the robe to match. It didn't make sense of me carrying the bags through the mall when my car was parked right outside. I went to the counter to pay for my things and dropped them off to my truck. As I made my way back inside I heard my name being called. I quickly turned around and seen my cousin Mori running to catch up with me. 

Hey girl I said as she fell into stride with me. Nothing girl, needed some therapy shopping. Me an Brent broke up again. I'm tired of his dog ass. Everytime I turn it's a new bitch stace like damn I am good to this man but that's over now i'm doing me. I can't take it anymore 2 years I gave my life but he won't get anymore of it. I listened to mori's rant while not really listening. This was frequent for mori and brent to break up. After so many times of being her pillow to cry on and human diary I was sick of it. I've never been the one to tell my girls leave their man but I will be the one to tell them they look stupid as hell.

Eventually I stopped listening and took my phone out I had a text from Ro, my mom , Ann but no K'air I quickly replied back to everyone and put my phone away. I decided I would call her once I left the mall.  Girl shut the hell up about you and brent damn I came to shop not hear about his ugly ass. I had finally snapped I just wanted to enjoy my shopping trip. 

My bad girl damn I was just letting you know if your big cousin start hoeing don't look surprised. She replied. I just laughed and shook my head. We were headed into Gucci I was in dyer need for some heels and dresses. I picked up about 5 pairs of shoes, a new hand bag, 3 dresses and a few shirts and two pieces. Your total is 2,563.89 the clerk said after ringing up my last item. I handed her my black card. After Mori checked out we shopped a little more. My feet and back were killing me. I spent about 5,000. I knew my mom was going to call me going off because of how much I've been spending lately.  

Oh shit, I need to go to Aldo before we leave Mori announced as we were walking out of forever21. Yo, did your roommate ever move out? I asked as we made our way to the store. "Yea she did but I did get a new one last night i haven't seen her yet though why? "I was thinking about going to admin I wanted to move in the 3rd room , you know I don't do tash, Her and ann are real close so I don't really hang with her like that. I do my own thing and mind my business in that bih to be honest. "Girl, you so crazy, Mori replied laughing; But yea we can go down there tomorrow after class. I want you to come meet my roommate with me to just incase she a B-I-T-C-H and we gotta beat her ass. " it was now my turn to laugh my cousin was a whole trip but I agreed to meet her new roomie with her. Hopefully I got approved for a transfer I barely had anything set up in my room besides my vanity honestly. We were now in Aldos and I was checking out their purses. I wasn't big on their shoes at all but they had some cute ones. I had found a brown fringe purse with the peanut butter fringe boots to match. I just had to have em, because I was def going to go on a hunt for the matching jacket that's for sure. I was sitting with my back turned towards the entrance waiting on the sales lady to bring my size boots and the matching purse out so that I could purchase my things. ( I know ya'll wondering why do I have a black card, My family is very wealthy. My dad owns 4 clubs, 2 barbershops, a Walmart and a strip club. My mom is also a big time lawyer.)