The Call

•Chapter 1•

I got a call at 3:00 a.m. it our dad he told us he wasnt gonna come home for the whole day and we where gonna have to stay alone.I told him it was fine I didnt wanna wake my brothers up Zayn,Niall,Liam,and Louis well me Harry though i was already up.Well i couldnt sleep so i didnt go back to sleep till 5:00.

               •Chapter 2•

Niall came to my room and started jumping im my bed.I got mad so i grabed him by his leg and draged him down.We walk down stairs so we could eat.....we only ate bacon though.We wached tv for a while and then we played hide and seak.Sadly i had to seak.When i opend my eyes his guy was coming in i got a knife and asked him what he wanted....he gave me this dead eye look like he wanted to kill me.Then he steped in all the way and he held me at gun point!

               •Chapter 3•

I remembered i had a knife so i slised his chek open and i ran.I worend my brothers and i graved walke-talkes......

sorry for the short chapter. mores comming tho

               •Chapter 4•

I heard foot steps and a very loud scream.I heard the killer leave so i went to go get Zayn,Niall,and Louis and we saw Liam laying there dead with a knife shoved in his chest.