Chapter 4

Hey guys thanks for the comments and thanks for the help too. Shout out to Cylexz,Shall_Izzle,Serii nage and Freeworldboss.Hope you enjoy this one cause I do. XOXO😘😘😘

    I grab my keys and head to my black Mercedes-Benz. Damn!! I love black.

    The car ride seems like forever. I mean am a 22 year old woman and my best friend is scolding me like she's the mother I never had."Okay, Kate, I want you to enjoy yourself tonight; maybe you could even get laid that's the objective tonight babe." My heart is literally racing  I hope Candy doesn't embarrass me tonight.(sigh). "Cool. No talking about work." I think she's finally done talking. " Also Kate when your drinking take tiny sips and don't slouch, you'll look like you have a bad back problem and most importantly don't stare at the guy's buts!!"

   I immediately stop the car and ask why.

"Kate, just dont" is all I get. I wonder what weird secret is behind this, ohh well ; I'll just ask her later.

    Candy just goes on and on. I can't take it anymore! " Candy! Oh my f**king God. Im  22 years old. I think I know how to act in a bar!!"

     (Well I think so.)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    "How can I help you ma'am," the bouncer at the front door asks me. I'm like (what the f**k), then I rethink my response and say very nicely with a pinch of attitude," ummm what do you think," while motioning to the front door of the club." Hey, what's the hold up here?!" Candy shouts.

   "Hey Candy, happy birthday!", the idiot bouncer says, lifts Candy up in bridal style and kisses her hair.( ooooohhhh she's so busted, am telling Alex).

     "Thanks Luke can we go in." "Sure go ahead; who's your friend?" He looks at me and raised and eyebrow.(Ewwwwww). As Candy is about to answer I cut her off and put out my hand for him to shake." Hello, am single and not interested, can we go  in?" " Sure," he grumbled. He sounds a little hurt and I feel a little  bad, but I wouldn't want a guy that big, I couldn't handle that. One round and I'd wake up in the hospital.

    We're finally in the club and it's a busy night; better keep my eyes peeled fir drinks pointing their "guns" at me ready to fire. I feel so naked in this dress.

    The club is filled with light flashing all over. The dance floor is in the middle of the room and people are really enjoying themselves.

OMG IS THAT GIRL ON HER HEAD!!! 

Now I know the meaning of wild. The bar is to the right of the room and the V.I.P section is to the left corner of the room. It's the first I've ever been to a club and the V.I.P section isn't filled with show-off, horny teenagers. Though it does says "Reserved".

   I walk up to the bar and take a seat. Candy' s co-workers are still wishing he happy birthday, so I'll just wait.

   "Kate you okay?" Candy says as she pours me a shot. I throw my head ask and swallow  in one go. " Yea, just keep the shots coming." "Okay but remember to drink a lot of water." She walks away to serve other customers.

  I just sit and watch the dance floor and drink. Then a song comes on that I love. All the couple's go on the dance floor and start swating slowly to the song; all I can do is sit and listen to the lyrics and remember Theo.(Theo).

   The song starts.

Can't say how the days will unfold
Can't change what the future may hold
But I want you in it
Every hour every minute.

This world can race by far too fast
Hard to see while it's all flying past
But it's clear now, when your standing here now
I am meant to be, where ever you are next to me

All I wanna do, is come running home to you
Come running home to you.....

(Flashback)

Where in Theo's room; his parents are out of town. We're lying on his bed. "Hmmmm, Kate you know that I really love you right," Theo says with a little emotion in his voice. "Yes Theo, I know, I love you too." He gets up and kisses me and decides to deepen it.

He suddenly stops.

   "What's wrong Theo?" "Kate you know that I really really love you right." " Yes Theo. I know!!" I reply. After a few seconds which feels like decades he speaks, " Then why won't you let me prove my love to you?" "Theo you prove you love me everyday." " No, Kate, I mean....." "..... My way...." "  Your way?" I say with a raised eyebrow. "Yes Kate let me make love to you." "Theo you know I'm a virgin and I know you like things rough and I dont think I can handle that," looking down towards his erection  which is grinding on in my thigh. He sighs.

   " Okay babe let's do it," I thought I said that in my mind but unfortunately it came out.

  "Really, babe I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to just because you want to please me."

  " Yes Theo I think I'm ready." 

   Theo flies up of the bed, turn on his stereo then comes back beside me. "Theo, what if I get pregnant?" "Kate don't worry,  I have a condom, and babe?" "Yes." "What ever happens, I'll always come running home to you.". He kisses me and makes love to me to the song.

All I wanna do, is come running home to you
Come running home to you
And all my life I promise to, keep running home to you
Keep running home to you.

(Flashback Ends).