Chapter 1

Hey guys this is actually my first book and my family won't stop bothering me to stop reading books and try writing one so I hope you guys enjoy.Please like and comment and I'd like help finding a cover cause I can't decide on one.

   "What I dont understand is why I  have to be a secretary when I  am clearly qualified to have this fool I  call a boss's  job?",I say to my friend Candy but of course, always, the lecturer  she starts, "You need to work your way up to the top, not just be there, thats how the world works Kate, you have to understand not because your qualified doesnt mean you get everything you want." (Sigh). Why can't she just agree with everything I say, but then again she's right and I have to go for this interview cause I need the money. Not because am greedy don't get me wrong my family is wealthy but am very independent and I don't want to have  anything to do with my mother. I need this money  because I  have to take care of Candy so she won't have to go to this stupid bar," Hot Buts", to work again cause every time my best friend comes home, she has another bruse and she refuses to tell me how she got it, cause she knows am gonna do something about it. I mean who the fuck calls a bar "Hot Buts" what's wrong with the world today? I have this interview tomorrow  and am really nervous. Yes, big bad Kate gets nervous before interviews because I heard my soon to be boss (well maybe) is a cruel man. Jared Kirlew. I'm not gonna worry about that until tomorrow cause today is Candy's birthday and her boss said she had to work; so am gonna go to the club with her to keep her company and also to find out who keeps putting their fucking  hands on her( In all due time Kate in all due time).