First Spell

~Y/N = Your Name~

~E/C= Eye Color~

~H/C = Hair Color~

~F/C = Favorite Color~

~F/D = Favorite Drink~

~B/P = Choice of Body Part~

(By the way, all your love interests in this story are 18 and you are 16.)

You were wandering down the streets of Magnolia, looking for your destination. You had traveled 8 hours to get to Magnolia to join your dream guild: Fairy Tail. Even though Fairy Tail had come in dead last every year in the GMG's, you didn't care about that. Fairy Tail was always the only guild you had ever wanted to join. For your whole life, you looked up to everyone in that guild. People like Natsu, Lucy, Erza and Grey. You still look up to them and believe they're still alive, even though they were declared to be dead 6 years ago. 

You were Half Dragon Slayer and Half Requip Mage, which meant you could requip every single type of power and Dragon Slayer form in the universe. According to you're research, you're the first person to ever have this magic, so you were rare. Your mother was a Requip Mage and your father was a Dragon Slayer, so you thought that this might've been the source of your powers. But you were the first person to own this power so why did this only happen to you and not other Dragon Slayers and Requip Mages that got married? You stopped trying to find an answer ages ago, seeing that there was so little information on it. 

But if your memory served you correctly, you remembered meeting a few dragons in the Dragon Realm while you were staying there for a few months: Igneel, Grandeeny, Metalica, Weisslogia, Skiadrum, and Acnologia. At the time, you could only meet them because you're parents and the dragons were good friends and they were going to visit. Now, you have all the dragon keys that exist in the entire universe. Acnologia and you got along the best and hung out with eachother quite often in the Dragon Realm before you had to go back to Fiore. The last time you contacted him was about a year ago, when you guys did a week of training, catching up along the way. Man, you missed him already.

You found out about Fairy Tail through a newspaper ten years ago, a week after your parent's death. You're parents died due to a traumatizing battle against a dark guild, you and your parents were in Lamia Scale at that time. That's where you met Lyon, Jura, Sherria, and all the other wonderful people in that guild. But you couldn't bare to stay there because that place would always bring back the memories of your deceased parents, you had seen your own parents die right before your eyes. So because of that, you decided to quit the guild. You haven't contacted anyone from Lamia Scale since. But since then you've been traveling the whole continent of the Kingdom of Fiore, exploring the world around you. But you and Ember, your Exceed, finally decided it was time to find somewhere you two could call home. And what better place to call home than Magnolia AND join your dream guild at the same time? It was your fantasy come to life.

Ember was perched on top of your head, looking at the scenery around her. Ember's fur was shimmering gold and her wings were pure white. She had light~blue eyes and blonde hair that reached down a bit past her shoulders. She also has a Battle Form that she uses whenever she needs to help you during battles or train with you. Ember's been with you since the moment you were born. You're parents got her for you since you were Half Dragon Slayer and thought she would be a nice companion, and damm were they right. 

As you walked through the streets, many eyes were following you as you sauntered pass them like a model. Your captivating E/C eyes caught the attention of many, and your silky H/C hair flowed behind you as you strolled through the crowd. Your rosy lips complimented your long lashes perfectly, making you look even more beautiful than you already were. People moved out of your way, treating you like a princess while they were enchanted by your good looks.