Second Spell

~Y/N - Your Name~

~S/C - Skin Color~

~H/C - Hair Color~

(Also before you start reading, you can use your magic without transforming into your re-equip armor and it is equally as powerful. Your physical body just won't be protected as much, ok? Nowww, onto the story! Otaku Out! <3 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Year Later..

"*Yawn*, it's morning already?"

You yawn as you sit up. 

You look around the hotel room that you've been staying in for the past week since you were here for another job. Over the year, Fairy Tail still hasn't gotten anymore popular or powerful like it once was and Twilight Ogre keeps on coming to the guild, looking for more money. Since you arrived at the guild, you've been going on multiple jobs to be able to gather enough money to pay off Fairy Tail's debt. But even after that you couldn't pay off the debt, it was just too expensive. You had just finished your final job of the week yesterday, so today you were going to return to Fairy Tail. 

You pulled open the blinds so the sunlight could shine through, as Ember woke up from her slumber. Then after Ember finished, you went into the bathroom and did your daily routine by washing your face, brushing your teeth, and putting on some concealer. You only put on concealer for makeup because you needed to hide your under-bags, but the rest was just your natural beauty. You packed up your suitcase last night and chose an outfit for today so you wouldn't need to spend so much time packing in the morning.

Your Outfit:

It was a hot summers day outside, so you wore an outfit that would prevent you from sweating profusely

It was a hot summers day outside, so you wore an outfit that would prevent you from sweating profusely. Ember herself was also wearing a bright pink and black striped shirt along with a sparkling blue skirt which matched her fur color perfectly.  You then collected up both you and Ember's luggages that you two packed up last night and floated them over to you using your magic. 

"Ember! It's time to head out!"

You tell her as she comes flying over.

"Coming Y/N!"

She replies as she arrives in front of you.

She then flutters over to your shoulder and takes a seat. But right when you guys were about to head out, you suddenly remembered: It would be such a pain to pull your suitcases around everywhere. The last time you both had suitcases, you immediately fell asleep on the bar table once you arrived back.

So you called on an old friend.

"Open! Gate of the Lion, Leo!"

You yelled out as you formed half a sphere shape using your right hand.