Third Spell

~Y/N - Your Name~

~L/N - Last Name~

~N/N - Your Nickname~

~H/C - Hair Color~

~F/C - Favorite Color~

~B/P - Body Part~

(By the way i'm gonna make Laxus 18 and not 23 ok?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

"O-Omg.."

You whisper in a quiet tone.

'I'm actually standing and talking to the REAL LIFE Tenrou Team..!'

You think to yourself.

"U-Uh, it's nice to finally meet you all!"

You say to them as you smile sweetly.

All the boy's cheeks flared red as you tilted your head cutely, oblivious to what was going on as Ember shook her head. Ember then told you she was going to talk to the other Exceeds, as you nodded and she fluttered away. The salmon-haired boy stepped out and stood in front of you, holding his hand out.

"It's nice to meet you too, I'm Natsu!"

Natsu said as he shook your hand.

As his palm made contact with yours, he felt the warmth and comfort emerging from you just from one touch. When you let go seconds later, he felt upset that the warmth was gone but covered it up behind a wide smile and a sheet of idiocy. After that, the rest of Team Natsu came out from the crowd of everyone who came back.

"Hello Y/N, we've heard a lot about you."

Lucy said, making your cheeks tinted with pink.

"Especially from Romeo!"

Wendy added in, making you blush bright red while Romeo scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Everyone said you were immensely powerful, and that they still didn't know most of your powers."

Gray told you as you realized that he was right.

You never really showed off your powers that often. You only used your magic when training with Romeo and Ember or using it during fighting when necessary. 

"Hey, Y/N. I don't mean to be rude, but what magic do you wield?

Erza asks you, while you giggle slightly.

~~~~~~~~~

Boy's Thoughts:

Wow.. Her laugh.. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Well to answer your question Erza, I can re-equip Dragon Slayer forms."

You tell them as they gasp in shock.

"Dragon Slayer re-equip? I've never heard of it before.."

Mira says from the back as you let a slight chuckle escape your lips.

"It's probably because I'm the first person to have this type of magic, at least from what I know."

You reply as they all nod their heads simultaneously.

"Well well, it's nice to see you again Y/N." 

A familiar voice says from behind you.

You turn around. But when you see what, or rather who, was in front of you, your eyes widened.