The Orphanage

Addeline's POV:
I hate this place. I've been stuck in this crumby orphanage for 11 years, ever since I'd become to much of a 'problem for mum and dad'. Everyone here thinks I'm weird because of my piercings and my scar my dad gave me but whipping me with his belt, so I try to cover it up all the time. The only nice one her is Charlotte, she's one of the carers/ teachers for the kids in the nursery and always brings me books from the local library, because I like to read. I rip my brain out of my thoughts when I hear screaming "ADDELINE MARIE GET YOUR LAZY SELF DOWN HER NOW!"ahhh the sound of screeching, that could only be beloved head mistress Ms.Hallow. She hates me more than anyone else in this stupid place, and of course I'm late for breakfast, again. I get out of my flimsy bed that's bedframe has almost collapsed and startgettjng ready I throw on my favourite hoodie which is plain black which I'd stitched TEAMTDM Into it because I couldn't afforded a real TDM hoodie, as well as black ripped leggings  and combat boots on as well as my favourite ring which is a black snake with jewels on it which Charlotte got for me for my birthday from a garage sale. I tie my hair up into a ponytail while walking down the stairs. Bad idea. Because of course little miss 'I'm better than everyone else so I should get adopted' Jessamine trips me so I go flying down the stairs as her and her friend Ember laugh at me."Watch where your going TWAT" is all I hear from Jessamine before I continue walking to the dining room for breakfast.