Clumsy - Charlie

I needed to clear my head. My brain was about to explode. So I decided to go to the park. I was filled with nostalgia as I remembered from where I was young when I used to climb trees. I walked up to a chunky tree which gave me an easy climb. 

I stayed in the tree awhile with my thoughts wonderings everywhere. Thinking of school, books, movies, the limited amount of friend, the recent fall out I had with my stepdad. My best friend, 'yb/f/n' came past and gave me an odd look.

''What are you doing?!?" She yelled "you're gonna die"

I chuckled at her reaction. ''Then tell my ice cream that I love them!" I yelled down. 

She rolled her eyes ''Just don't expect to fall into the arms of your prince charming when you fall'' Walking away, leaving me with that thought. Soon though, I wanted to do something else, so I began to walk across the thick branch, then I slipped. I flinched waiting for the impact of the floor until I hit something. However, the floor does not say ''Bloody Hell'', does it? I opened my eyes to reveal a boy lying on the floor. 

''Oh my god! I am so sorry!" I paused and I stood up "I didn't mean to fall on you, or fall in general" He just lay there looking at me. I took in his features. Blue eyes, blonde hair, tattoos running down the one arm. ''Do I need to take you to hospital'' Then he moved. Not only moved but stood up, he stood taller than me before smiling sweetly. ''I should be the one asking if you're okay" He said. 

''I'm okay. But I fell on you. I'm not exactly a leaf on your head'' I said looking down, taking in my curvy appearance. He began to laugh again. 

''Nah, I wouldn't want anyone else falling on me'' He said chuckling. ''I'm Charlie'' He said extending his hand. I took it gratefully, feeling his warm hands ''I'm y/n''

We walked through the park together, talking about everything and anything. Eventually, I had to go home. Before I did Charlie gave me his number and told me to phone him later. We shared a hug and I left Charlie in the park.