Charlie - tour

Today was the day. Your boyfriend, Charlie Lenehan, was leaving for tour in a few hours.  He was upstairs in the bedroom packing his suitcases whilst you were downstairs, making cups of tea for the pair of you.  
He had music playing quietly and you could hear him sing along as you crept up the stairs. 
Opening the door careful you saw him sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.  You place the mugs down and get on your knees in front of him.
"What's wrong babe?" You ask him as you see a tear escape his eyes.
"I'm leaving again" is all he said between sobs. You wrap your arms around his torso with your head on his shoulder "and you come back" is all you whisper to him. He shrugged "you can do better" he says bluntly. You sit there shaking your head "don't do that".
You kiss his cheek and he turns his head and smiles brightly at you. He returns the kiss and things begin to get heated.
(A/n: I'll let you imagine that)
You sat up from your bed: hair a mess, and just in your underwear. Charlie was the same. You pulled one of his shirts on and looked at the time. 16:00
Charlie's flight was in three hours.  Unfortunately he was busy... sleeping.
"Babe" you say to him and he doesn't move. You shake him again and shout louder. He begins to stir.  "Hurry up. Your going to miss your flight" he soon sits up and gets dressed, sorted his hair and kissed you goodbye and left.
That was it.
The house now seemed empty. Your phone went off to alert you got a text message:
From: Charlie 😘
Sorry I rushed. But I love you babe

To: Charlie
I love you too.

And that was it. Home alone for 6 months. It ain't that long. Right? 

A/N: Requests are open, just comment below the details x