For @Chardre_for_life

@CHARDRE_FOR_LIFE hope it's ok x

______________________________________________________________________

It was a Saturday and today I got a call from Leo saying he wanted to talk to me about something. With that in mind, I chose my outfit. It was chilly outside so I pulled out a burgundy oversized jumper, black leggings with a pair of burgundy vans. I never bother with makeup so I just grab my glasses and head to Leo's. I knocked on the door and was greeted by the familiar bear hug from Leo.

''Come in'' He said finally releasing me.

''So what did you want to talk about?'' I ask taking a seat on the couch and turning my attention to Leo's dog Yuki. Something then shifted in Leo, he had become nervous. He then went to youtube and found the BGT channel. 'What...''

''Just watch.'' He said as he gave me the phone, then he walked into the kitchen. I sat there and watch two young boys walk onto the stage. Then I studied the ones face, it was...Leo! I watched the clip and felt my eyes watering with joy but sadness, hearing what Leo had gone through, but he looked so happy on stage. That's when the golden buzzer went, I put the phone down and ran to Leo, bear-hugging him. ''Why didn't you say anything?" I asked.

''That's not all.'' He said, handing me a present.

''My birthday isn't until..''

''Not a birthday gift...'' He seemed sad. I opened the package and inside was my favourite book 'The Fault In Our Stars'. ''It's a parting gift. I have to leave this weekend.'' He said.

''Oh'' Was all I could say.

4 YEARS LATER

Leo and Charlie have since made it big. I and Leo used to talk every day but now.. we are lucky to speak once a month if that. I should've told him how I felt about him... actually how I feel about him. I still have the book which Leo gave me, it sits on my bedside table. It makes me miss him even more. My birthday was coming up and my good friend y/f/n had brought two BaM tickets with backstage passes.

Concert Day!!

''Hurry up we're going to be late'' My friend shouted from downstairs.

''Coming'' I shout as I grab my shoes. My outfit was black ripped jeans and a t-shirt that had a jar of Nutella on it. Tonight, when I see Leo I plan on telling him how I feel about him, these past few years have been the worst.

The concert was going so good, I and my friend were in the front row; Leo and Charlie were currently singing their hit Scream. Then they left the stage. A security guard came up and asked me to go with him. After lifting me over the barrier and escorted me down a maze of corridors until I reached a door ''He's waiting in there. '' Was all the guard said. I opened the door and there was no one, until Leo came through from the bathroom, in just a pair of tracksuit bottoms.

''Hi'' He said, just like the last time we saw each other, he was nervous. ''I don't have long''

''I know.. look, Leo, there's been something I wanted to say for like four years now, and the fact you left made me realise something, and I know that you don't feel..'' Before I could finish, Leo placed his lips against mine. He pulled away much too soon, he stared right into my eyes ''Wait here, I'll be back'' He said smiling, god I've missed that smile. He gave me a light peck on the lips and ran back onto the stage and carried on to perform to his bambinos.