Sirius Black- Going To Meet Your Parents

Y/N: um Sirius... maybe we shouldn't bring the motorbike.

Sirius: What? Why? My motorbike is amazing.

Y/N: I know you think so Pads, but maybe not the best idea to ride it to meet my parents. I mean this is my mum we're talking about. She almost didn't let me go to Hogwarts she was so overprotective.

Sirius: so in other words, she's gonna hate you dating me?

Y/N: ...if you play your cards right she'll love you.

Sirius: ah so you want me to lie?

Y/N: I want you to act... REMUS HELP HIM!

Then Remus, being your family's favorite and already being super close to everyone there, cracks his knuckles.

Remus: okay let's get a few things straight... You don't smoke, you're not an illegal animagus. You are not aloud to have an opinion until at least your 3rd visit, you only speak when spoken to and if they do speak to you use precise manners. You need to dress nice and bring her mother flowers or something. You shake her fathers hand firmly, but not too firmly. They will try to insult you. When they do just smile and nod your head, NOT sarcastically, I know you will be tempted Sirius. If they ask you what you do in your free time you say anything but blowing up stuff like you normally do, say something like studying. At least act like you commit yourself in school. If you screw up, you don't know Remus Lupin, they love me. And above all... you do NOT HAVE A MOTORBIKE!

Sirius slowly going into panic mode: oh my god they're gonna hate me.

Me: mm hm. If it helps we could bring Remus along and every time you start to mess up he can blow his dog whistle and hiss "BAD DOG."