THE K2

THE K2 ㅡ a 2016 South Korean television series starring Ji Chang Wook, Im Yoon Ah and
Song Yoon Ah.

Kim Je Ha is a former mercenary soldier for the PMC Blackstone. While in Iraq, he gets framed for the murder of his lover Raniya, a civilian. As a result, he runs away and becomes a fugitive. He returns to South Korea and by chance, gets offered to work as a bodyguard by Choi Yoo Jin, the owner of JSS Security Company and wife of the presidential candidate, Jang Se Joon. He accepts the job in exchange for resources that he needs in order to get his revenge on another presidential candidate, Park Kwan Soo, who previously ordered the killing of his lover. In the meantime, Je Ha gets assigned to guard Go An Na, the hidden daughter of Jang Se Joon, whose life is always threatened because of Yoo Jin, her stepmother. An Na, who has been reclused and lonely all her life, starts relying on Je Ha, who shows concern for her and protects her at all costs. They slowly fall in love with each other, which makes Je Ha torn between having to work with his ally, Yoo Jin, in order to get his revenge and protecting his new-found love, An Na, against his own ally.

ORIGINAL NETWORK; tvN

GENRES;
ㅡ Action
ㅡ Melodrama
ㅡ Politics

NO. OF EPISODES; 16

CAST;

(Main)
ㅡ Ji Chang Wook as Kim Je Ha also known as K2
ㅡ Im Yoon Ah as Go An Na
ㅡ Song Yoon Ah as Choi Yoo Jin
ㅡ Jo Sung Ha as Jang Se Joon

(Supporting)
ㅡ Kim Kap Soo as Park Kwan Soo
ㅡ Lee Jung Jin as Choi Sung Won
ㅡ Shin Dong Mi as Kim Dong Mi
ㅡ Lee Ye Eun as Jang Mi Ran (aka J4)
ㅡ Lee Jae Woo as Kang Sung Gyu (aka K1)
ㅡ Lee Chul Min as Park Kwan Soo's aide
ㅡ Song Kyung Chul as Song Young Chun
ㅡ So Hee Jung as Head of JSS medical team