LET'S FIGHT GHOST

LET'S FIGHT GHOST ㅡ a South Korean television series starring Ok Taec Yeon, Kim So Hyun and Kwon Yul. It is adapted from webtoon of the same name which was serialized on Naver from 2007 to 2010.

Park Bong Pal (Ok Taec Yeon) has grown up with the ability to see ghosts and uses this ability to work as an exorcist, banishing ghosts, but only weak ones, in order to make enough money to take away his ability to see ghosts. Called to a haunted school he encounters Kim Hyun Ji (Kim So Hyun) a feisty high school student who, because of a traffic accident, became a wandering spirit the day before her college entrance exams. The two accidentally kiss and Hyun Ji discovers that Bong Pal holds the secret as to why she is a spirit. In order to be freed from endlessly wandering the earth as a ghost and to ascend to the next life, Hyun Ji convinces Bong Pal to allow her to live with him and the two become ghost fighting partners.

With Hyun Ji as his partner, Bong Pal finds that he can fight even stronger ghosts, but also learns that not all ghosts are malevolent, that with the understanding of a ghost's story he can sometimes more simply help them pass into the next world. Working and living together Bong Pal, a long time loner because of his spirit sight, finds himself falling in love with Hyun Ji, and she also likes him. However, both are unaware that even as they hunt ghosts, they, in turn, are stalked by an evil spirit that was the cause of Hyun Ji's accident, and also the reason of why Bong Pal can see ghosts.

ORIGINAL NETWORK; tvN

GENRES;
ㅡ Horror
ㅡ Myster
ㅡ Romance
ㅡ Comedy

NO. OF EPISODES; 16

CAST;

(Main)
ㅡ Ok Taec Yeon as Park Bong Pal
ㅡ Kim So Hyun as Kim Hyun Ji
ㅡ Kwon Yul as Joo Hye Sung

(Supporting)
ㅡ Kim Sang Ho as monk Myung Cheol
ㅡ Kim Min Sang as Park Ji Hoon
ㅡ Son Eun Seo as Hong Myung Hee
ㅡ N/A as Joo Yong Man
ㅡ Yook Mi Ra as Kang Eui Sook
ㅡ N/A as Yoo Jeong Tae
ㅡ Lee Do Yeon as Oh Kyung Ja
ㅡ Kang Ki Young as Choi Cheon Sang
ㅡ Lee David as Kim In Rang
ㅡ Baek Seo Yi as Im Seo Yeon