Chapter 2

Chapter 2

We got to the beach and I saw Brooke first. She ran over and hugged me. "You look amazing babe!! Why are you always so perfect?!" She squealed. "Oh stop it Brooke that's you!!" We let go of each other (finally) and she showed me where Liam and Ashley were. I looked over at the sand dune that they sat on. They weren't alone. There was someone else. It must be luke. I have to go over to say hello or else he would think I was just rude. I ran over with Brooke to the sand dune, Ella was miles ahead already smothering Liam. Hah. We got there and I hugged Ashley and sat in the middle of her and luke. "Hi I'm luke. Your kadence?" He asked. I look up at him as he said it. I didn't know anything about him but I knew he was pretty hot. I was lost in his eyes. They were a light shade of blue but were just perfect. His hair was a dirty blonde and pushed to the left perfectly. His full pink lips mesmorised me. Suddenly I heard snapping in my ears and I shook back into reality. It was Ella clicking her fingers in my ears. "Kay it's rude to stare!" She giggled. Everyone was laughing as I looked around. "What's so funny?" I asked confused. "Kay, Luke asked you a question like a million years ago! I think someone has a little crush!" She kept laughing. Oops. I covered my face with my hand a laughed a little myself. I looked up and luke was laughing too. We just kept laughing and it was amazing.