Wild girl

Chapter 1

Finally it was summer break. I thought it was never going to come. I for one was exited. "Right, first day of summer break we are going to the beach!" My best friend Ella squeaked as she barged into my room. "What? How did you get into my house!" I groaned sitting up in my bed. "Kadence, I'm your best friend, I practically live here" she laughed ripping the sheets off my exposing my, now freezing cold body. "Kay, you've had those stupid care bear pyjamas since we first met when you were 3!" She joked. She knew fine well they were a different but almost identical pair. I rubbed my eyes and looked at Ella. She was wearing a black polka dot skater dress with a neon pink bangle and her bright pink flats. Her short brown hair was perfectly curled and her brown fake Gucci sunglasses sat on top of her head. Her makeup was natural but with a bright berry pink lip and curled eyelashes. She always looked this good. No matter what the weather or the occasion she always looked so damn perfect. "Who's going?" I asked her. She turned on her heel and dug into my wardrobe picking multiple items out examining them. "Oh sorry um... Brooke, Liam, Ashley oh and Liam's friend luke? Never met him but apparently he's cool. You know Kay, he might just be the one you know?" She winked. She meant for me. She has a boyfriend that's who Liam is. I rolled my eyes and stood up joining her in my walk in wardrobe. "What about this!" She squealed holding up a floral blouse and denim skater skirt. I shook my head and grabbed my peplum black and white daisy print crop top and black shorts. I paired it with my black paitent doc Martens, a plain black choker with a daisy charm hanging off it. No I'm not a goth I just have a strange style. Sometimes it's floraly and girly and sometimes it's dark hipster. I straitened my ombré hair and added salt spray and scrunched it to look wavy. I added my favourite dark purple, reddy lipstick in forbidden cranberry after doing my regular natural makeup routine. I grabbed my phone and my desigual wristlet and me and Ella headed off to the beach. "So who is this luke person?" I asked Ella. "I don't know him personally, but Liam said he's an amazing singer. And he said he's quite a bad boy, his mom died when he was little and his dad ran away when he was 7 and he went into care. He got fostered later by a couple who he hates apparently and he never sees them anymore because he has his own place which he shares with 3 other boys. He says they are all really cool and they might be coming I just don't know."