Prologue {Information}

Hello all! What's up? You might be thinking after reading the description, "ah how deep and sad the story might be." But don't worry to make your mode brighten up, here I am Celestia! But don't think I will be there when the main story will be told. As you see I am here just to tell You the ongoing of the world before the story actually started. I am the one who will tell you this because, you see the author Amy asked me or shall I say begged me for help, well to be frank I am the most knowledgeable person around, so I have to say she made a good choice by asking me for help. As there isn't a thing I don't know about this world.

Well I should start now. In the story our world was divided into six different empires. Whereas they were ruled by six different emperors or lords; this is what the people used to call them. The countries which were under these lords were ruled by kings who were in a way these lords' messengers. Back then people made the rule of dividing this world for having peace. Because these six different empires excelled in six different things. So they thought they might help each other with things.
But unfortunately, this idea wasn't working out well as the people thought it would.

Because they didn't know that the rivalry between the Lords will be born. The hunger of getting their empire to the top. The competions between them, to see which Lord will rule over this world.
Well this is the humans we are talking about. Thank goodness I am not a human (you will find out about me later) . The conflict between the lords became more and more serious.

At this time which was not good for the people, the Lord who ruled over Rayland, found something, which will make his dream of making rayland the strongest empire of all.
Rayland; the empire which has the strongest military force and in strength compare to other empires is really strong but it still isn't yet on the top. The reason as said before the empires excels in different things. Rayland excels in military power where there is Emerald land which excels in science and technology. The formidable rival for Rayland.

Lord Augustus knew, that with the things were right now he could never make Rayland the strongest. But what can he do? He just couldn't let the things stay like they were then. He needed power, enough power to take over the whole world. And at that moment he got his hands, To a very old book. Which have once been used by one of his ancestors. With the help of historians and scientists he was able to learn about this book. The story about the Six doors which connect this world with the other world. And after learning that, emperor came up with an idea. The idea of opening the doors and making a concract with the people of the other world who are supposed to possess supernatural powers. But the wise ones who helped him with the book, after learning about the book went against the idea of the emperor. And back then denying Lords order was like comitting a crime. So the people who were brave enough to oppose the Lord were sent with their family to the mystical forest to die(the forest where people were unable to live, it is said that it kills the humans slowly, that place isn't for living things) . And the ones who were still with the lord were some out of mind and crazy people. But also some scientists who were scared to oppose the Lord.

But ones who denied to listen to the Lord did the right thing. In the end, The doors were opened by the Lord's son as even before the Lord could fulfill his wish he died due to an illness. But to fulfill his father wish his son Alec, decides to do the thing which his father wasn't able to do.
Opening the the six doors which connects this world with the other.

But who knew back then opening these doors will bring a huge change to humanity...