Chapter 2 | The true beginning |

As Mrs Dare opened the door, the most unexpected visitor surprised them. In front of them was standing Mrs Ella, her clothes in tatters and her condition wasn't looking good as well. She seemed to be out of breath. Her beautiful eyes which always had light in them, that night seemed lifeless. Before anyone could say anything she spoke, "Th-they are here," catching her breathe, "w-we need to get out of here RIGHT NOW! Or e-else-"

"Ella,you need to calm down first and tell us what happened," said Mrs Dare though she was worried herself, she acted calm. Putting a hand on the terrified woman's shoulder, "But first come inside,"

To her suprise, Mrs Ella shoved Sasha's mom's hand off her shoulder, and with a eyes filled with anger she looked at her "I don't need your sympathy, th-this is all because of you- "
At that moment, there was a loud explosion outside.

"What was that?!"

"They are here!" As the terrified neighbour said that, she started to ran towards the village with Sasha's family on her toes, who were still trying to figure out what was happening and who was here.

But everything was clear when they came to village centre. The  blood curling scene which laid infront of Sasha shattered her heart into million pieces. Everything was in chaos. Her home, Mystical forest was in chaos. Fire was running rampant. All the houses were burning. Horrific of all, Many people were injured. And were lying helplessly on the ground as Sasha's mom and dad ran to the nearest person who was mr Bran. He, even though hks eyes were open, he seemed like, somehow all his life energy was sucked out of him.

Seeing all the people whom Sasha never considered less than a family in such condition, made her want to hunt the ones who did all this down and torture them to death, which was rare for Sasha and holding grudge was something she never did.
But the culprit who caused all these, was no where to be seen.

"What happened here?!" Asked Sara, helping Ms Lia to sit. She had the same face, terrified but some how unmoving as if she was alive but dead from inside.
"This is not the time for asking questions we need to treat them!" Said Mr Dare's desperate voice.

Sara trembling with rage started, "Who ever did this I swear that--"
"Easy girl, don't let your rage take over you because who knows who your enemy might be," said a woman's voice from behind. Which made Sasha shiver. The voice was terrifying, it was thin as a flute but sharp as a needle. As if she was manipulating people with her voice. As sasha turn to see where the voice was coming from. To her surprise infront of her was no one other than, Mrs Ella herself.

"Are we surprised," again, there was the voice but this time for sure, Sasha knew, that it was coming from Mrs Ella. She clutched Steve's shoulder, and was trembling. Fear was taking over Sasha, some how she had a bad feeling about this time, a really bad one.

"W-who are you, You can't be our Mrs Ella!" Said small Steve who was so terrified at that time but still spoke because he and Mrs Ella were really close and his affection towards her made him go fuming to hear another person's voice from inside of her.
The voice inside of Mrs Ella laughed,

"Do you seriously want to know who I am, well I will fulfill your wish, then," and with that the Mrs Ella they knew started to change as wisp of smoke started coming out off her. Sasha with all her might, was yelling inside her head,  NO DONT! But the words did not come out of her. She stood there as Mrs Ella started to change.

The straw coloured hair of Mrs Ella started to become bluish, her eyes turned pupil less, her dress turned into a blue sleeveless gown. Sasha, who was now thinking of revenge wanted to crawl down under the ground and never come out. She was scared. Her whole body was trembling, she felt numb. They say when you are really scared you aren't even able to speak and that was what happened to Sasha that night.
Because the inhuman being infront of her was so terrifying, it made her shake head to foot. The thing which was then standing infront of Sasha and the others was something who wasn't even close to be called a human. Her hair was made gargling blue fire, her eyes were pupil less and the sword she was holding had fire blazing on its hilt. By her sudden appearance the terror broke out. The screams of people were deafening not because of the demon but because the fire became more wild, and the house started to fall on people.

The monster laughed. "You wanted to do something, right? " She asked in a mocking voice, her eyes set on Sara who was still standing there unmoving as the fire surrounded her, Steve and Sasha.

"You humans never learn, do you? You pitiful lowly beings who always thinks of them as some kind of superior beings, y'all disgust me."
"I still don't get how insects like you even are-"

"Enough said!" Sasha's father's voice cut off the demon, "you call us lowly beings then what are you? Just to show your power you killed so many of our people," as he said that he came between Sara and the demon and stood face to face with her.
Sasha knew what he was doing, he wanted to distract the monster, to take her attention away from Sara.

The demon smirked. "Ah that, I'm just putting humans to the place where they really belong, endless sleep and you know what Mr George Dare, it's way better than struggling to stay alive, powerless and helpless. Just look behind you those poor, poor people. You all die so easily. No better than mere insects."

She was right as Sasha looked around people were surely pleading for help as the burning blue fire engulfed them and everything burned into ashes. Sasha, at that time really had to agree with the demon that they were in fact really helpless. Sasha was frozen on that spot, she would have been if Mrs Dare didn't hurl her of to the reality, "you two quit standing there and get out of here with Steve!" She whispered shouted as she was standing right beside them, her Clothes were half burned, she herself was in a really bad condition. But she also added, "avenge us and do stay safe," with a smile she pushed them out of the ring of the blue fire the moment they were out, the blazing fire started blaze and becoming taller, spreading everywhere.

The fire caught up everywhere, blazing ferociously. Surrounding Mr and Mrs Dare with the demon, alone.

And it was the moment Sasha realised how dreadfully quite mystical forest was because except of them no one was left.
"DAD!" Sasha heard steve Steve's  scream.  realising that her father was just stabbed by fire-haired demon as  her mocking laugh and Mrs Dare's scream filled the air, In that moment someone grabbed Sasha's and Steve's hand and pulled them.

Sara's hand clutching both of theirs wrist, ran towards the forest's heart as fast as she could. As their village burned behind them, for once Sasha did not look back but her mother's smile will always remind her of this day. The day her family was killed.
______________________________________
A/N HELLO YOU LOADS, here is the news from today onwards I'm going to update new chapters every week:))
don't forget to vote! Have a great day!