-Weapons [Information]-

Two types of weapons are being used in the battle between humans and the beings who opposed humanity.

As Normal weapons do not have any work here.

Two new weapons were formed by both the parties :

Human Weapon: Weapons made from humans. Basically humans turned into weapons.

These are the weapons created by the demons or the monsters who has invaded the Earth.

They have the power to do so.

Rules To Create Human Weapons :

To be precise, demons have the power to control humans so there isn't any rules for human weapons.

But no power comes without a flaw.

Demons have to control over the  humans mind fully, or else that person may fight back. Because humans with strong heart can easily fight back.

It isn't easy but because of demons ignorance, they always forget that humans has the power to fight back.

Facts about human weapons:

-It depends on the personality of the
human what type of weapon it is.

For example: person with a brave
heart and not scared to fight against
anyone but is reckless: a gun.
                                   [ Sara Dare]

- These weapons can have extra power which normal weapons do not have.

- The power can also be given by wielder. Demons aren't the only wielder or they aren't the only one who can create these weapons but also mages, Vampires, witches/wizards, flares and many more.

- after this weapon is made the person becomes a slave of the wielder.

- there aren't any rules to create a human weapon like demon weapon.

[~>] fact : human weapons are a strong force and they are especially created by the leader or the rulers.

They are created because they are really powerful, demons can also create demon/monster weapons so can vampires by defeating their own species. But they always choose humans, because humans has special powers and talent which they don't have, apparently. Heart and the spirit or the will to go on.

《》

Demon/ Vampire weapons: Unlike human weapons, demon weapons are more risky.

Reason: Humans do not have the special power of controlling people.

Unlike demons or any types of monster they do not have supernatural power.

But they also got a victory against these terrifying monster.

[~>] normal weapons do not work against the monsters.

Now the question comes how did they actually weald this weapon?

Rules To Control A demon|Monster Weapon:

There are 3 ways you can control/make a demon weapon.