Goth Love <3

this is the epic beginning...

its not as cliche and sappy as its title but I'll give yo a view to d story and the beginning too...

*star wars voice*

happy readings...and may the force be with ya...yeah am full of surprises

Edited*

****     ****      ****     ****    ****    ****

this whole book is dedicated to joy bright...:-)...you inspired the story

beginning...

when may reed was bout to have her twins...little did she know they'll be unidentical in both character and appearances...

13 months after she married Luke Jamie reed...she gives birth to a ruby red haired girl with dark navy blue eyes and a blonde with just the same eyes...may and luke named d red haired girl... jade and the blonde April....

_--------_-_

"well...well...well...if it isn't trex Walter"jade says smirking.

"urgh...what are yo doing here weirdo"he says

"that's not d way to address yo master now is it"she says smirking

he gulps audibly.

"I shld never have transferred here"he said out loud.

"too bad now...trex...watch yo back...you won't wanna get face punched now would ya??"she whispered to his ears.

this time he cringes and moves back.

"now abt April...we may not be d best of sisters n all...but if yo break her god dam heart...I make u vomit yo intestine...literarily"she whispers to his ears putting her hand round his neck.

she smiles and kicks his stomach.

"trex...will yo ever learn...never let yo guard down...this is tie kan do"she says as he sprawls on the ground.

"urgh...mad woman"he says holding his stomach n getting up.

"tisk...tisk...tisk...now...hold up a stance"she says as he rolls his eyes putting his fist forward and his right foot front.

"bad stance"she says kicking his stomach and again he's on the floor

"urgh...jade...f**k u"he says

"no pain...no gain parker"she says as he gets up and puts up his stance

she trys punching his face and he caught her fist mid way.

"someone learns fast"she says with a smirk before using her free hand to punch his eye.

he had a huge black eye.

Mr han the head trainer comes

"stop jade...yo have to learn to control that anger not punch it in the face...literarily"he says in a thick Chinese accent.

"calm down boss"she says making cute puppy eyes and han tells her to go home.

"tanks a lot Han...love ya"jade yells before taking her serious look and putting her hoodie up and her hands in her jeans.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

soo??

I just hope it catches yo eyes...I really really am in love with this story...jade is ma best friend in reality but she's known as JOY...

you'll learn to love her...vote... comment and share...its so not cliche like d title...you'll learn to love it....dedicated this chapter to ma best friends...

-geegee...

keep reading------------->