16 years later

brae...I love that name...just thought you should know...if yo name is brae am officially in love with ya...am so not gay or anything...

<<jade's p.o.v>>

today is totally an off day for me...

Ma alarm went off with a Chinese song...butterfly. I throw the alarm clock to d wall and it breaks... as I go back to sleep ma phone rings...its moshoo from the dojo.

"uhm...yollo"

"jade...wake up call...so get off d fucking bed"moshoo yells with his strong Chinese accent through the phone and I jump off

"thanks a b...cock"I say and he laughs before hanging up.

I seriously am not a morning person and moshoo...ma close pal does the morning call every single day but I'm not used to it...you'll think I should know better...

I get off ma bed and into d shower...its ice cold but am used to it...I love it too...unlike ma sassy twin sister.

I don't hate her or nothing but she's so not ma buddy type. since I can remember... April has always been the fun and party type...she snubs me everywhere except our house...she cares bout her popularity than of her god dam twin...ion blame d nerd tho...she's so not one popular chick.

lemme explain maself...am totally bipolar and totally an emo...I love ma family and all but I love being alone almost all d time...and this ma friends is d opposite of April reed. tho one thing we have in common minus our eye colours is our brain... intelligence runs in d family.

so I get dressed in a black fitted gown that is 3 inches above ma knee,ma black boot heels and ma blade type long leather jacket...I pack ma hair to d back...I'm so in love with d fringe style and ma hair is straight but not too long...it touches ma shoulders tho... so I wear ma black beanie over ma hair... leaving d front and taking ma cross bag and ma Nokia lumia...I walk out to breakfast... am so totally ma parents favorite... how I know??...

watch...

the house is quiet except for Craig... ma 13 years old brother...he's totally pumping the music as I enter d dinning and everyone smiles... except April that is...

"g'mawnin sis"Craig says.

"hello dear..how was yo night??"mother superior says

"g'mawnin mother superior"I say with a smirk and ma dad,her and Craig laughs.

"it never gets old"dad says as I sit for breakfast

"morning pops"I say leaning to kiss his cheeks.

"morning sis"I say and get only a grunt from her

"April...that's no way to-"dad was saying when I say"its OK pops...I'm used to it"with a smile...

"am outta here..."April says leaving d house and everyone sighed...and am the goth...she's totally avoiding her family

"dad...we gotta go...love ya mum"I say with beacon in ma mouth.

we only get to see dad during breakfast... he works till midnight and only ma ass of a sister wakes till then...pathetic

I and Craig head for ma black lambrogini...its was dad's but I got it as a birthday gift while miss sassy pants got a brand new mustang like she begged for.

"so...any love of ya life"Craig teased

"heck no idiot...at 13??...really??"I say and he laughs.

"yea...jade...can yo keep a secret"he says as we drive out of our gates.

"you betcha...what's it baby bro"I say.

"well...there's this gal..."he says when I said"no way...lil Cray Cray's in love"

"f**k off sis...its just a crazy crush... she's got d most beautiful baby blue eyes"he says

"hmmm...that doesn't happen to be Cleo by any means"I say and he blushes before saying"n-no"

bad give a way...Cleo's his best friend as far as I can remember... quick hint... I'm not a great memory keeper unlike miss sassy pants...lemme put it this way...WHAT I DON'T DO SHE DOES...WHO I AM SHE'S OPPOSITE...

As I pull up in front off Charles dale middle school d blue eyes open ma door and give me a choking hug

"Cleo...I'm su-ffo-catt-ing"I say as she let's go.

"g'mawnin jade"she says.

she's a brunette. ma bro's blonde...ma whole family is blonde...I take over from countess Nana...ma grandmother... real classy lady who is in love with April...

"hey spuddie...gotta run now...see yo two later"I say giving them air kisses as Cleo pulls him into d crowd of middle schoolers.

am in sophomore... yeey u say...eww I say...school is a pathetic excuse for parents to send kids away...whosoever created school is on ma wanted list so he better runs far far away.

I pack ma car close to a  Toyota Siena and get out to see miss sassy pants shrieking with brea... her best friend... where's mine u ask...well let's say d lord hasn't created a person who can stand jade Alexa reed...

i made ma way into d building or do I say get away prison... I made it to ma locker where I had a big sticker of a vampire and a gal...totally a fan of 'twilight'...I take ma chemistry note dropping ma bag in ma locker and taking ma phone and writing stuffs and putting it in ma pockets...

I sigh n drag ma feet to d chemistry lab and funny enough d jocks from d football team where throwing a ball around

"yo better not let dat ball hit me"I say heading for d back as a new student for d past one month who joined d football team with his height and muscle... who gains popularity with ebony black hair and jade green eyes;Trex parker holds ma arm and says "chill out lex lex"

"firstly... never call ma middle name...for d heck of it n totally don't touch me"I yell and he let's go instantly."thank you"I say with a smile and I sit back....see totally bipolar

*skip to recess*

Ma favorite time of d day... recess...its a total drama house here... break ups,hook ups...see ma sister sit with d jocks even though she's a nerd to get trex's eyes...pathetic... I'll grab a pizza and seat alone under ma favorite tree across to be able to get a clear view of their table in the cafeteria... suddenly April takes a big move and kisses him and he does same...ma pizza falls...literarily... she's bad

he pulls away and smiles at her. just then a goth guy comes and sits near me. he looks a lil like trex but he's blonde but with d same green eyes stuff...

"hi...am Trent"

*********** *********** *********

soo??

pretty cool??

I hope so...what'd yo think will happen next...stay tuned only on goth love...<3

hahaha...chapter dedicated to Kiel and joy...<3...cause they're characters...:-)

so...vote,share n likey...:-)

...angie

next update: pretty soon