The Reed Sisters

turn up the music...I'm totally digging that song...I know weirdo me...:-)

happy readings!!..

Edited*

Chapter 2

<<Trex's p.o.v>>

I had just been kissed by an angel a beautiful and innocent angel...

April Reed was one of the most beautiful girls in Wesley high. I had to break the kiss tho but everyone one d table was looking at us now. April blushed and I took her hand and dragged her outside.

"you never seize to surprise me"I say as she laughs.

"I surprised maself too believe me"she says hugging me and resting her head on ma chest. I'm 6'3 and she's 5'6.I put ma hands round her waist until I hear the most beautiful laugh  ever. I love pretty stuffs. I  looked around and saw April's twin...unidentical twin. dam it she's hot...every dude wants her but doesn't even stand a chance. But she was talking and laughing with Trent;he's ma cousin who moved in with us. he's goth and all but we get along pretty well.

April raises her head and pecks ma lips before going back in. I think I totally forgot to do something but strike that;jade laughed again and am mesmerized. I Dont have a crush on her or anything,am totally heads over heels for her twin. April is one of a kind.

I head inside from the sound of the bell and grab ma bag and April's hand and lead her to our class. Economics..

I and April sat opposite each other and jade and Trent come in but now they both look like they hate the world. Goths are bipolar. Trent seats on the other opposite of April and Jade takes the back seat. Our class is totally stratified but in econs we seat wherever. Mrs Sian comes in last and looks at the board where Travis had drawn a woman being hanged. lucky guess that's Mrs sian...

*skip to closing period*

we had drama class last and our teacher miss heather had placed me as romeo and a navy blue haired chick as Juliet. She totally hates ma and for d last 1h 30mins we never got past the stage of me climbing her window without her cutting the rope with a 'whoops' sound.

The bell rings and I had a glimpse of Trent and Jade laughing back stage as they are the stage managers. The navy blue haired chick was bout to change from d big 1800 gown and Jade gives her an hi five and Trent gives her a fist punch.

"romeo and Juliet with a twist"jade says as they laugh.

I was changing out of ma cloth and not spying on em.

"yup...I'm juniper Lee"the girl says shyly.

"well miss Lee...I see yo a gg."Trent says and I roll my eyes before wearing my black and white button up shirt on top my blue jeans.

"yea...am sorry bout ruining the play"she says as jade punches her shoulder and says "yo didn't ruin it...nobody saw wat u did except me n Trent"

they didn't see me through the talks but I came out from behind and said"is that so" in an amused voice. the girl flinched and jade n ma cousin rolled their eyes.

"what are yo gonna do...tell miss Heather??"jade says.

"nope"I say popping the p.

"yo psycho...let's go juniper"Jade says taking her away.