Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

"Shouta," Ren groaned, reaching his hand out to touch Shouta's cheeks. His fingertips drew Shouta in closer, their noses touching, their breaths minglining. They stared into each others eyes like a collector would stare at a rare painting. Fervently, enticingly and with trace amounts of greed.

Shouta was the one to bridge the gap between them, their lips touching in a kiss as soft as silk. Before he could even pull away, Ren growled low in his throat, laced his fingers through Shouta's hair and dragged him in for a harder, lustful kiss. Their tongues danced, breath became one and their passion rose beyond what could be measured.

Groggily, Shouta thought, My head and my body have become weird, but... There's not enough stimulation and Ren's voice...his moans...

Ren's hands wandered down Shouta's body, teasing his naked skin with light scrapes of his nails. Shudder after shudder left Shouta feeling weak. It took him a moment to realize that they were no longer kissing and that Ren had moved his lips downward in fluttering trails. Each time those soft lips touched his skin, Shouta lost himself to the pleasure of those simple touches.

"Are you at your limit?" Ren rasped out, his teeth nipping and biting at Shouta's nipple, causing the younger man to groan beneath him.

Gasping for breath, Shouta pushed Ren's head away from his nipple, "Don't. I'm sensitive there right now."

"Huh? Well then." Ren lowered his head again and bit down lightly on Shouta's nipple. Crying out in pleasure, Shouta's body bolted slightly away from Ren's touch.

A quiet chuckle escaped Ren's lips as he moved back to Shouta's lips to tease and taste all he wanted. Ren was so insistent with his kisses that Shouta was beginning to think he was being devoured, not kissed. Ren's hands wandered down Shouta's body, kneading the translucent skin here and there, his touches soft and hard at the same time. Groaning, Shouta leaned into the kiss, now hoping he would be devoured by those ravenous lips.

Ren's hands moved lower and lower until they wrapped around the soft towel around Shouta's waist, growling, he tugged it off to reveal that slim body in the soft luminescent light. Unbeknownst to his, a soft, loving smile curled his lips upward and he grabbed Shouta's bare waist with his hands, dragging him forward until their erections were touching and pulsing near each other. Shouta whimpered into the kiss, loving how rough Ren seemed to be as if he couldn't get enough.

When his hands grabbed Shouta's lower cheeks, fondling them, Shouta bit slightly down onto Ren's lower lip, eliciting a groan. Unable to bare it any longer, Ren grabbed Shouta around the waist and picked him up.

"Wrap your legs around me." Ren groaned, his eyes never leaving Shouta's flushed face.

Doing as he was told ,Shouta wrapped his legs around Ren's waist, his erection stiff against that washboard stomach. He then wrapped his arms around the back of Ren's neck, his body hot and wanting. With one hand around Shouta's waist, Ren used the other to drag Shouta's lips back down to his. Even as they both began to lose themselves in that kiss, Ren walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom next door.

Each step jolted Shouta making his erection more prominent and his entrance clenched in memory of their first time. He felt the silk sheets against his back before he realized he was on the bed with Ren towering over him.

Their lips left each other and Ren sat up, his chest heaving as he panted, his eyes glazed. He crossed both his arm over his chest as he grabbed the edges of his shirt and ripped it off over his head, slightly messing up his auburn hair in the process. Shouta stared at Ren's muscles with lust filling his eyes. He knew Ren worked out to be able to fling fifty pound bags of flour easily over his shoulder, but seeing it in person after so long made him lick his lips. Shouta moved his hands out and ran his fingers over each defining part of Ren's abs, trailing them softly down until they reached the waistband of Ren's pants. Auburn hair peeked out from the top of his low riding jeans and it made the naked Shouta shudder in anticipation.