2. Empty Gold (oc)

Title: Empty Gold
Author: LeviosaDragon
Parts: 18
Love Interest: OC

_____

SUMMARY
_____

Dorcas Meadowes had always scorned the idea of love at first sight. Love itself was founded upon knowledge about the person; it could not burst into existence like a fire work.

All that changed the first time she saw Juliet Dearborn.

With long golden hair that possessed an elegance that Dorcas's could never match, it was easy to say the girl was breathtaking. Juliet's full moon blue eyes saw so much expect for the most obvious thing of all: the crush Dorcas had on her.

_____

REVIEW
_____

I haven't seen many fanfics where the main characters love interest is an OC and that's one of my favorite things about this story. Usually it's always someone from the Harry Potter universe and it was cool to see something different.

Another one of my favorite things about this story is that it takes place during the marauders era, but it isn't centered around the marauders. In fact, the marauders are hardly ever mentioned which I like because usually they're everywhere.

Lastly, I love the main character Dorcas and her friends. They have many situations that are very realistic and usually aren't mentioned in most stories.

_____

COMMENTS
_____

so well written tho
viiv-xvii

i love it so far
mandy0816

This is so beautiful and realistic.
I care about these characters so much.
They're so vivid, and believable.
Neffia

_____

Recommended by viiv-xvii
_____

Don't forget to recommend fanfics for me to include in the appreciation books.