3. Of Serpent and Angel (tom riddle)

Title: Of Serpent and Angel
Author: viiv-xvii
Parts: 40
Love Interest: Tom Riddle

_____

SUMMARY
_____

"when I was in the orphanage, I never got to play with the nice toys ... but now I get to play with you all day long"

_____

REVIEW
_____

So. . . I know that I asked you which story you wanted appreciated and you picked Disney (btw, it's also an amazing story), but I started reading this one too and I could not, not write an appreciation about it. Also, this story was recommended before the other, so maybe that also justifies why I'm writing this about Of Serpent and Angel instead of Disney? Anyways, I hope you're okay with it.   

The reason why I couldn't pass up writing an appreciation about this story is because everything about is so lovely. I love the layout of it, I love how Tom is written, and I love the main character, Eliza.

I feel like Eliza is written really realistically because her personality is so complex and I believe she reacts like any other person would. I also like how she never gives up and is so brave while she's still the sweetest thing ever.

_____

COMMENTS
_____

this is perfect
-acciobrain

This is so fûcking beautifully written I'm in a trance of some sort
Jordundundun-02

You write Tom so in character it's incredible!
sandpipergirl

_____

Recommended by acciopureblood-

_____

Don't forget to recommend fanfics for me to include in the appreciation books.