1. Walburga (orion black)

Title: Walburga
Author: kencbi
Parts: 42 (completed)
Love Interest: Orion Black

_____

SUMMARY
_____

"walburga, walburga, what happened to you?"

the rise and fall of the infamous walburga black.

_____

REVIEW
_____

Thank you for writing this story. Seriously, I've never seen a story written in the Harry Potter universe that started before the marauders were even born and it was so cool and interesting to be able to read one. I think it showed how the wizarding world was during that time period very well.

Another thing that I loved greatly, was that it was about Walburga Black. In many fanfictions she's never mentioned and here is a whole story about her. She was also written very, very well and had incredible character development, it showed you how Walburga had been fairly innocent before she became the woman we know as Sirius's mother.

Lastly, I love the writing style. The writing just comes together very well and doesn't have any choppy sentences or lack of detail. It's just magnificent.

(Also, a huge thank you to wattpad for making me rewrite this three times before they saved it correctly.)

_____

COMMENTS
_____

Wowowowowow this. Is a fucking masterpiece.
winefortonight

This was an incredible book. Thank you so much for writing this.
Bella18161

this is beautiful I'm crying
LeviosaDragon

_____

Recommended by LeviosaDragon
_____

Don't forget to recommend fanfics for me to include in the appreciation books.