Three

Dear Diary,

I can't wait until is classes are over. Fake nobodies are all around me. These students only care about who's the most athletic, popular, pretty/handsome and smartest. There's no reason for anyone to trash someone lockers, dumping lunches, and fighting against the weak. Being well liked for how rude you are doesn't make you superior. Many see me as a fuckboy just because of how I dress. Spreading rumors about until I lost the one I truly loved. All these lies tainted her mind. I don't even know why I mentioned her again when I promised to let her go. Well, the only option I have besides being at the cafe is to rot at home playing games and advancing in the games. Even in the game the characters are evil. They will fight you until you lose your life. Just like us humans. They will do anything for you to lose everything. As I'm about to close this off I start seeing the girl I saw outside of the cafe awhile back. I wonder if I'm going to see her again. Will I ever get to see her or was that a one day thing. 

- Grayson

_______________________________________________________

I have no clue how to start off Vanessa POV so I ended up writing another journal entry for Grayson. However, I'm not feeling this one so I might re-edit or just leave it as it is. I hope you're enjoying this story so far.