Safety

Logan stirred, pushing his glasses up the crook of his nose. He looked around at his friends that were all still asleep. Roman was leaning on Virgil's shoulder, Baby Daniel and Phillip were also resting on their laps. Thomas was asleep on a single chair snoring quietly, he looked to find the Moral compass but he wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Patton?" He called out as he heard a pair of footsteps coming down stairs. "Yes Logan?" He said holding what appeared to be a half decorated picture frame. "I was just wondering where you were, that's all." His eyes trailed to the frame. "What's that?" He questioned. "Oh this! Well it's just a frame for this picture." The cheerful man squealed showing a picture of Virgil and Roman being forced to pose nicely with each other. "Quaint....Anyways Patton we need to talk about those two." He pointed to Dan and Phil. "What about them?" Patton asked going to pick up Phil. "You know he's going to sense them right?" Patton froze lifting Phil into his arms and cradling the sleeping child. "We still have time to figure out something." Patton said "We're not just abandoning them." He smiled whispering melodic words whilst bobbing Phil up and down. 

"Wha-" Roman woke up with a startle. Making Dan wake up, all of them froze, but for some reason he didn't go into a screaming or crying outburst. He just looked at them all confused, he made a sound which mimicked a yawn and pushed against Virgil waking the Purple boy up. "Fascinating." Logan remarked as Virgil looked at them all. "Why are you all staring at me?" He curled in on himself. "Not you...The child." The Logical side responded as He picked up Dan.

"Thomas...Thomas! Let's get ready to carry on this day!" Morality jumped to his side as Phil was handed to Roman. Thomas stirred and rubbed his eyes looking at them all, he yawned stretching "Let's do this then." He sighed. Phil woke up upon hearing that looking highly confused like Dan. "Why haven't they spoken or done anything besides looking at us?" Roman inquired looking at Phil who was just frozen in his arms. "Well I mean maybe that's because they are still tired?" Virgil shrugged. They had placed Dan and Phil on the ground who just looked at eachother.

"So what do we do?" Thomas said looking around for his phone to check the time, "I mean we just have to wait for Daniel and Blazing right?" Roman nodded holding the child and brushing some hair out of Phil's eyes. 

"We could just read to them philosophy and get them highly educated studies have shown that children-" Logan was paused when a knocking at the door was heard. 

"I'll get it!" Thomas rose to the door and opened it to reveal three men, from what Thomas could recall this was Mark Fisbach, Matthew Patrick and Ethan Nestor, all YouTube alumni. 

"Hey, Thomas!" Ethan smiled waving at the man. "Long time no see amigos." Thomas replied, before realising the situation. "What brings you to my home?" He asked trying to hide the scene of his sides trying to keep everything quiet which was currently failing. 

"We were looking for Dan and Phil, a little birds said they'd might be here." Mat said looking around. Thomas paused and then stopped. "Nope! No Dan and Phil here!" He snapped and smiled at them until a scream could be heard.

"What was that?" Mark said pushing against Thomas "Nothing!" The man replied in a haste trying to keep the peace. "Everything is perfectly fine!" He reassured until something was heard from the living room and a bright purple light was seen from the living room and several gasps straight after.

"Why are we in Thomas' house?!" A British voice panicked. "And since when does he have 4 identical twins!" It yelled. Mark looked at Thomas who smiled apologetically giving in and letting the boys into his house. 

The first thing they saw was Dan and Phil, both confused and panicked at what they saw. 

"What happened?" Thomas whispered to Virgil. "They just grew up? Time flies when you're 3 for a day." He whispered back. The two British men looked heavily confused and disoriented.

"Maybe we should sit down and talk?" Mat said patting Phil's shoulder. "Yes maybe we should." Daniel sternly replied sitting down, Phil taking a seat next to him. 

"So what the hell is going on here?!" Dan said, "One second were in a janitors' closet and now we're here!" Phil panicked throwing his arms up. 

"Now we're going to explain this all but first." Mat said looking at Mark and Ethan.

"Welcome to the world of Egos."