Chapter Two

"That was a great performance, Ecstasy." Bella said with a smile.

"Thanks Dash." I smiled back. Bella was someone I had grown close with these past two months. Her stage name was Bella Dash but her real name is Kohen. She was a white girl with a black girl's body that was all natural.

She helped me a lot around here since I was the new girl at first. She told me who to watch out for and who the big baller was. Bella made things a bit easier for me. She was cool people besides the fact that she liked to occasionally flirt with me. She knew I wasn't gay but it didn't stop her From trying to get with me.

Besides her trying to get with me. I still had Mack in my ear. He still says he respects me for turning him down but he's determined to win me over. I knew the type of person Mack was and I just didn't want him. He wasn't ugly but he's lifestyle wouldn't sit well for me in a relationship.

"Come on I'm ready to go. I'm tired." Kohen complained.

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door with her. I had been stay at her place a lot lately since Ya-Ya and Kayla were trying to settle into new place before the babies got here. I felt like I was getting in the way so I stayed away a lot.

The twins would be here sometime between now and next week. So they'd been baby shopping and getting baby stuff and it kind of made me sad. Kohen didn't have kids because she couldn't have any but she was fine with that.

I put my bags in to backseat and got inside the car. She started the car and we pulled off.

"So tomorrow my family is having a family get together and I wanted to know if you wanted to come." Kohen stated.

"You want my black self around all those white people?" I laughed. She tilted her head and looked at me. There was no denying that Kohen was beautiful.

"My family is not like that. They welcome all and my sister and brother are dating black people. My family believes it's about personality than skin color. They're not judgmental at all." She explained.

"So they don't care about you being gay?"

"Not at all. I didn't even have to tell them they knew when I brought my first girl home. They weren't surprised because I never talked about boys or even brought a boy home." Kohen said. I nodded my head.

"I'll go." I agreed. She smiled and kissed my hand. "Kohen I'm going to hit you."

"My bad." She laughed.

We pulled up at her house. I grabbed my bag and went inside the house. It was a two bedroom but one room didn't have a bed so I usually slept in the bed with Kohen.

"Let's play never have I ever with shots."

"I'm down. Let me go get the Patron." I got up and went to the kitchen. I grabbed two shot glasses and the bottle of Patron.

I walked back into the room and Kohen was taking off her shirt and pants. She looked back at me and smiled.

"You like what you see?" She laughed while twerking in her thong. I only laughed at her because she played so much. Kohen ass was bigger than mine and you would think it was fake.

"Come on and quit playing. It's time to be Kohen not Bella Dash."

"I'm being Kohen. I still got some clothes on." She joked as she sat on the bed. I put the stuff on the bed and took of my clothes leaving me in a bra and sweatpants. "Let the games begin."

"Bet. I'll go first. Never have I ever slept with boy." I took a shot and I wait to see if Kohen would take one but she didn't. I always wanted to know if she had been with a guy.